Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8400.jpeg
IMG_8399.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
SGA obviously was more deserving, but nobody should be surprised by this.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Shaq had a Kendrick Perkins moment when he interviewed Jokic after the announcement

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
This may sound a little crazy but if the Nuggets become a dynasty could he challenge Jordan for the GOAT status?

Say Nuggets go on to win three more rings he'd probably get a couple more MVPs to go with those.

I think he would at least be right there with LeBron for #2

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
This may sound a little crazy but if the Nuggets become a dynasty could he challenge Jordan for the GOAT status?

Say Nuggets go on to win three more rings he'd probably get a couple more MVPs to go with those.

Not a chance.

Everything goes right, he gets into the discussion of being in the Top Center tier with Russel, Wilt and Kareem.

Realistically he ends up in the second tier with Shaw, Hakeem, and Mikan, sniffs around at the top ten players and goes down as the best Euro.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012

It's very possible he could challenge for the top 5 all-time.

I think many don't realize just how impressive Jokic's accomplishments are. The guy is as dominant as prime Kareem and he's won a ring without a real #2 option. Although I admit Playoff Murray has been quite the phenomenon, he has not shown up this year. If Jokic powers the Nuggets to a ring this year, with this roster, with this pathetic bench, he's top-10 all time, period.

All of these guys you've mentioned had help, much better help than Jokic. He's the team. Without him they're nothing.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
It's very possible he could challenge for the top 5 all-time.

I think many don't realize just how impressive Jokic's accomplishments are. The guy is as dominant as prime Kareem and he's won a ring without a real #2 option. Although I admit Playoff Murray has been quite the phenomenon, he has not shown up this year.
He's shown at the buzzer.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
He's shown at the buzzer.

Are you referring to a single play here? Because Murray's overall body of work in this playoffs has been mid at best.

Last year Playoff Murray put up 1.4 VORP through 20 games. This year he's put up 0 VORP through nine. PER, WS/48 all down significantly. Jokic is carrying the Nuggets.

Murray has to step up and consistently.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Are you referring to a single play here? Because Murray's overall body of work in this playoffs has been mid at best.

Last year Playoff Murray put up 1.4 VORP through 20 games. This year he's put up 0 VORP through nine. PER, WS/48 all down significantly. Jokic is carrying the Nuggets.

Murray hasn't been as good but a big reason the Nuggets have won 2 games vs. the Wolves is the play of Aaron Gordon at both ends of the floor. Without his strong performance the Nuggets would be out.

Reactions: Fantomas

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

He's been a bit hobbled, but he's nailed some clutch shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad