Nikita Kucherov is the clear favorite for the Art Ross Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
I would feel bad for him, but he is on the AVS so it is karma for having the Claudethe turtle Lemieux apart of your franchise. Lemieux was the machand of his era doing rat stuff,but not quite as good.
View attachment 854128
Wings were my second team as a kid from about 92-08 because me and Fedorov have the same birthday.

My hate for the Avs and Stars has run for a long time.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If Mack wins the Hart, it will be the biggest scam since that lousy piece of shit Seth Rorabaugh took away McDavids second unanimous Hart.
But he is has the canandian center advantage compared to the Russian winger. Kucherov should put a ukraine sticker on his helmet, to win the hearts of the liberal canandian media.

• Haha
Reactions: Hedmonster Bolt

Mar 26, 2010
No it explains why he’s winning over McDavid this year. Who gives a f*** about career lol
Kucherov > McDavid

McDavid plays in the weakest division in the NHL and just feasts on garbage teams like the Arizona coyotes. He is the most overrated player and it’s not even close. A bunch of secondary assist.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
By my calculations, that assist was:

1. Primary
2. Powerplay
3. Scored by a center
4. Scored by a Canadian
5. Not Scored at a crucial time
6. His team was already leading
7. Caused him to smile
8. East coast bias

That turns into 0.73 assist. Nice try Kuch. You are sitting at 18 legitimate points this year. Keep trying.
You forget he is russian - 18 points

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
He is the most overrated player and it’s not even close..
you-mad-mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad