Niemi Mask 2013

Realize

Hi guys, as I did not find a thread yet, here is Niemis mask for 2013 :

niemi2013a.jpg

Found on http://ilovegoalies.blogspot.de/

I like it :yo:

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
It was mentioned in the Sharks news thread. I think its a definite improvement to the one with the silly blackhawk wings on it if maybe a little busy, the finnish coat of arms looks cool. The Greiss one from last year is still the coolest.

greissmask.jpg

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The only thing i don't like about it is the sharks crest right on the chin, kind of takes away from the sharks mouth. Other then that its cool how he sort of blended the finn crest and the side sharks together.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
The only thing i don't like about it is the sharks crest right on the chin, kind of takes away from the sharks mouth. Other then that its cool how he sort of blended the finn crest and the side sharks together.

I agree. I like the crest just wish the whole thing looked more cohesive, right now it looks took busy.

YouJustGotPavelskied

Feb 15, 2009
Chico
some people were complaining the finnish crest looks too much like the kings logo, but I like the mask. I just want it to have a little more darker teal on it.

RainbowDash

20% Cooler
Jan 25, 2010
Equestria
I saw no problem with his previous mask.

As far as this mask goes, I don't like the logo on the chin. Nor do I like the the Shark logos on the Jawlines. Too busy. Less is more.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Looks a bit too much a tribute to the finnish army for my liking. Could be that I'm a bit paraoid because of my recent end of service, but what the hell.. :laugh:

vilpertti

Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
Looks a bit too much a tribute to the finnish army for my liking. Could be that I'm a bit paraoid because of my recent end of service, but what the hell.. :laugh:
If it was a tribute to the army, it would have The Torni in it instead and it would be called the taistelumaski.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad