Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Aubé-Kubel back for 1 year - $1.225 million.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
barack-obama-why.gif

Reactions: Holtbyisms

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Uhhhh look. If you uh want the same grinder. You can uh keep him.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Not a NAF fan but at that price he could end up a nacho eater and it’s not a huge deal. As long as he isn’t getting ice time in spite of guys like Protas.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Protas-Dowd-NAK could be a pretty good line next year, or perhaps with Malenstyn if there if Protas is higher up the lineup. Not sure who NAK is blocking at 4RW except maybe Pilon, who certainly isn’t a lock for the NHL roster?

NAK playing higher up the lineup on the other hand…

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I like 4th line of Malenstyn-Dowd-NAK. Can still score. Enough grit.

I like Protas a bit higher in the lineup. He needs to figure out how to score but i think he can do it if up there with skilled players.

4th line competes and/or call ups: Rybinski. Sutter. Bogden if he comes back to North America.

But yes, having some certainly with NAK as a cheap signing is good. We need that kinda locked in.

Reactions: Calicaps

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I like 4th line of Malenstyn-Dowd-NAK. Can still score. Enough grit.

I like Protas a bit higher in the lineup. He needs to figure out how to score but i think he can do it if up there with skilled players.

4th line competes and/or call ups: Rybinski. Sutter. Bogden if he comes back to North America.

But yes, having some certainly with NAK as a cheap signing is good. We need that kinda locked in.
agree. 4th line protas is a waste of what he brings imo

Reactions: DWGie26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad