Nick Hogan - Once an Idiot, Always an Idiot

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Obviously this dumbass never learned from his previous DUI accident. :thumbd:

from ringsidenews.com:

4dc513d593db4f6e87e223fb33c10e28_md.jpg

Hulk Hogan’s son, Nicholas Bollea, who is known as Nick Hogan in most circles, found himself in legal trouble once again in Florida. Nick Hogan was arrested for DUI after recklessly passing three parked patrol cars that were dealing with a separate traffic incident. Now, we have even more information on the incident.

According to an exclusive police report obtained by RadarOnline.com, a Clearwater police officer suspected alcohol on Bollea’s breath and reported that he performed poorly on the field sobriety test.

This is not the first time that the son of the WWE legend has faced legal issues. In 2007, when he was just 17 years old, Nick Hogan was involved in a single-car crash that left his friend John Graziano paralyzed. He later pled no contest to reckless driving and served eight months in county jail, followed by five years of probation.

In 2010, Nick Hogan spoke exclusively to RadarOnline.com and expressed his commitment to turning his life around, saying, “After everything I’ve been through, I am finally getting my life together. I am able to move forward and start over.” However, 13 years later, Bollea’s recent DUI arrest suggests a different path.

This recent incident occurred around 1 AM on November 18th while a group of patrol officers were engaged in a traffic stop in the left-turn lane of an intersection with their emergency lights activated. Nick Hogan’s 2021 Dodge Ram pickup truck failed to slow down despite attempts to signal him with a flashlight. He was also caught going 51 MPH in a 40 MPH zone by another officer at the scene.

In addition to the suspicion of alcohol on his breath, Nick Hogan had bloodshot and glassy eyes, along with signs of impairment, according to the police report. This was not a good look for Nick Hogan, as he is experiencing a troubling situation thanks to his poor choices.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Well at least the POS proved one thing:

56c0ef5c7f68b030d7c1597da8e4a96f.jpg
"I planted that tree brother! And when it started to die, I invited it to Wembley to see me wrestle in the main event. But when I looked out into the crowd brother, the tree, it wasn't there brother! Let me tell ya something brother, eating your vitamins and saying your prayers isn't enough for everybody, and that tree didn't make it... But I wrote THIS SONG in that tree's honor!"

It's just that simple to come up with Hulk Hogan's stories.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
"I planted that tree brother! And when it started to die, I invited it to Wembley to see me wrestle in the main event. But when I looked out into the crowd brother, the tree, it wasn't there brother! Let me tell ya something brother, eating your vitamins and saying your prayers isn't enough for everybody, and that tree didn't make it... But I wrote THIS SONG in that tree's honor!"

It's just that simple to come up with Hulk Hogan's stories.
Well you forgot a few important details:

- the tree weighed over 18,000 pounds when Hogan lifted it up to plant it
- there were 3.2 million people there in Wembley just to see Hogan wrestle
- Hogan wrote that song during the match and it went straight to number 1 by the time the match ended which is even more impressive because it hadn't even been recorded or released yet but the Hulkamaniacs just knew.......BROTHER !!!!!!!
- when the plane returned to the States the landing mechanism wouldn't work so Hogan punched a hole in the floor and landed the plane with his legs.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Well you forgot a few important details:

- the tree weighed over 18,000 pounds when Hogan lifted it up to plant it
- there were 3.2 million people there in Wembley just to see Hogan wrestle
- Hogan wrote that song during the match and it went straight to number 1 by the time the match ended which is even more impressive because it hadn't even been recorded or released yet but the Hulkamaniacs just knew.......BROTHER !!!!!!!
- when the plane returned to the States the landing mechanism wouldn't work so Hogan punched a hole in the floor and landed the plane with his legs.

The tree was actually going to make it until Harley Race set it on fire.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Another win for FLA transparency laws - brother. I assume the body cam video will be made public.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad