Confirmed with Link: Nick Bonino traded to PIT for 2023 5th & 7th (5th redirected to TBA team for salary retention on trade)

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Considering where Bonino was in November, getting a 7th for him is better than I anticipated.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Don't quote me on this, but most things switch/roll over when the league year changes on July 1. I imagine that would probably also include salary retention slots.
Basically right when FA opens. First day it opens is technically when things expire. That’s why guys are technically Free Agents.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Grier is tearing this team down right to the bare bottom, and honestly that is what was/is needed. The Wilson regiment left quite the mess in terms of little cap space and prospects.

We can start judging Grier when he eventually starts brining in his future core players, as soon as this draft.

Reactions: 209 and landshark

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Lol funny how all bad Grier trades are now "doing the player a favor". Burns, Eyssimont, now Bonino.
Even funnier is people who think essyimont, bonino, and burns had real value. This board shamelessly overrates our players but even with those players we are bottom in the league.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Even funnier is people who think essyimont, bonino, and burns had real value. This board shamelessly overrates our players but even with those players we are bottom in the league.

You do not understand, these players are bad and should be traded BUT they have ton of value and should return high picks and prospects.

Reactions: Karl Prime

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I think Burns did have more value than was extracted but it's not a huge difference

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, Grier is going to be judged on the strategic vision he has for the team, and his ability to draft and develop a new core.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: