OT: Nice Story from Main Boards

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Pretty awesome if the fans.

As a father of a 7 year old girl I couldn't even imagine that feeling. Horrible.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
That is just a great, but sad story. I feel bad for the man. Tragic that he lost his 4 month old. I can't imagin the feeling he is going through.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
a sad story. could not imagine the pain.

fortunately, humans are very resilient. many disasters have resulted in humans accomplishing amazing, wonderful things. mourn for the little one, but honour her, by bringing a deeper love to all that you do.

the Teemu Selanne/terminally ill boy story, is one of my favourites.

we are often encouraged to think selfishly, but there is no disputing that we can accomplish more as a team. working as a community, is when we find humanity at it's best.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
very nice story...i hope he had a good time last night...lets hope this wasnt his only child....that would make a tough loss even tougher

Last edited:

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Really sad story.... poor guy nothing in the world can make him feel better but hopefully he had at least a couple hours of hapiness last night.

Inapt

Oct 23, 2012
My sister is actually friends with the father. She's said the Rangers have been really good to the family throughout all this.

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
I have a 4 month old at home. I cannot imagine what this guy is going through. It would absolutely destroy me if anything ever happened to her. Happy to hear about the support he is receiving. Thanks for posting.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
I know this guy (albeit very briefly, he is a good friend of one of my good friends) and was shocked when I read this. I had no idea any of this happened, and it's good to see what the community was able to do for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad