Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
A big win last night in Hamilton 5 to 3 before 6;000 plus in Hamilton the Dogs won the season series with a game to spare and the K9 cup.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs nip Hamilton 3 to 2 in overtime no Sam tonight not feeling well god game before a sellout of 5 303

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs win last night in Erie clinches fourth host Missy this afternoon on Sports Net standing room tickets left.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs double the Trout today/6 to 3 closer game than the score indicated another packed house fir the game next up is playoff action against the Generals.

jmkrangers

Aug 28, 2012
It's always bothered me that so many people in Canada care about the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament but the average person seems to know a lot less about the (far superior) CHL Playoffs and Memorial Cup (obviously this is because of the dramatic single-elimination bracket format of March Madness and all the media attention it gets). I've always thought it would be fun though to fill out some sort of CHL playoff bracket but since I've never really found a good way to do it online, I decided to try creating my own for this year. Although it's a bit complicated and not the most user-friendly, there's step-by-step instructions on the website that should help. So if want to give it a try go to: memorialcupbracket.weebly.com

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
What’s the parking around the Meridian Centre like?

Great if you don't mind walking a bit. There isn't any parking at the MC but there are 2 parking garages and a decent amount of on-street parking. If you get there early, you won't have any problem getting reasonably close (10 minute walk). Pay heed to the no outside food or drink or large(ish) bags as they will be confiscated by the Gestapo.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Great if you don't mind walking a bit. There isn't any parking at the MC but there are 2 parking garages and a decent amount of on-street parking. If you get there early, you won't have any problem getting reasonably close (10 minute walk). Pay heed to the no outside food or drink or large(ish) bags as they will be confiscated by the Gestapo.

Sweet thanks. What’s the intersection of the best garage to use?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs take game one 4 to 2 before a loud crowd of 4,769 I expect a bigger crowd fior game two on Sunday.

BarDownskie

Feb 3, 2018
I will be going to the game Sunday. First time coming to the Meridian centre. Is there a specific spot to get game programs/lineups? Also any good places to eat around the rink? Thanks in advance

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs explode for four goals in the third to beat the Gens 6 to 1 before another loud crowd of 4,983 next game Tuesday night in Oshawa.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
How long is the Langdon suspension? Is injury to Schaefer going to keep him out long? Will Thomas' blindside hit mean supplementary discipline?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
How long is the Langdon suspension? Is injury to Schaefer going to keep him out long? Will Thomas' blindside hit mean supplementary discipline?
Nothing on the OHL site about any suspension on Langdon so I think one game Schaefer day to day but no loss Constantinou is a better player Thomas probably nothing it was a bad call elbow yes but not blindside hit.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Nothing on the OHL site about any suspension on Langdon so I think one game Schaefer day to day but no loss Constantinou is a better player Thomas probably nothing it was a bad call elbow yes but not blindside hit.

I think we'll see 5 or 6 games for Langoon. Repeat offender so they probably won't go light on him. Very weary of his antics. Think we are better off without him.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Here's what happen:
  1. MacPherson cross-checks Noel after the whistle.
  2. Scrum ensues.
  3. Noel’s throws his gloves off and throws a punch at MacPherson.
  4. MacPherson gets a 2 penalty. Ok I understand that. .
  5. Noel should get a 5 minute major, but he gets absolutely nothing.
  6. Oshawa scores on the PP.
However, in the end, Oshawa played a great game and are full value for the game 3 win.
SN 1.jpeg

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs put the Gens on brink of elimination with 5 to 2 won before 4,300 plus in Oshawa many of them Ice Dogs fans next game back in St.Catharines Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad