NHL.TV / Center Ice / ESPN+ Discussion - Part IV [See the warning in OP]

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Why NHL Network is not on streaming services full moron mode by Uncle Gary. I get tennis, golf, most college conference channels and all other major sports channels. Get with the 21st century FFS NHL.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I’m guessing this has already been asked/discussed but, the last few games I’ve tried watching on ESPN+ aren’t available.

Today I wanted to watch the Caps/Rangers and it’s like blacked out. I live in FL, why would I be restricted from it?

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
its too bad cbc doesnt offer an option for usa people.. the why cant espn show teams skating on the ice? cbc does a great job of setting the game up and showing the emotions of the crowd,

espn is kinda pathetic in that regard, im surprise they even show the anthems.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
two most recent gripes with nhltv

1. the game recaps are so G rated its ridiculous, never any hits, fights, scrums, particularly awful in the playoffs.

2. the shut the feed almost instantly when a game ends, not even a minute of chatter from the play by play team to wrap up the game, just cut instantly.

on the plus side they have given up on dropping the commercials in favour of the rotating NHL logo.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Still haven't figured out why ESPN doesn't have the games on both. No one is going to pick up a cable subscription just for the playoffs if they aren't using it to start with.

Reactions: SirJW

sawchuk1971

Jun 16, 2011
ESPN+ is a rip off..

i kept looking at their ads which said espn+ will show some playoff games...

instead you click the link and it asks you to get a cable subscription..

Reactions: Matias Maccete

DRW895

Dec 29, 2021
Lauren Gardner broke so many hearts when she found fiance
tfTk_hP61hk.jpg
21ronjdiySs.jpg

Last edited:

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Still haven't figured out why ESPN doesn't have the games on both. No one is going to pick up a cable subscription just for the playoffs if they aren't using it to start with.
But many people will cancel their cable subscription if NHL and NBA games on ESPN are available on ESPN+.

ESPN+ is a rip off..

i kept looking at their ads which said espn+ will show some playoff games...

instead you click the link and it asks you to get a cable subscription..
The games on ABC will be on ESPN+. ABC has about 4 game windows + the Final. ESPN may make some of their conference final available. They did so last year.

Reactions: Reaser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad