League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
Every time I see Rempe this image pops in my head.

1715966683847.jpeg

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Every time I see Rempe this image pops in my head.

View attachment 872329

To me, he's an oversized Rowan Atkinson and as long as he's in the NHL, I'm calling him "Mr Bean". I guess Black Adder too. I loved that show.

Chief was technically a Leaf for a few dozen games, but maybe his biggest contribution to the franchise was as part of the trade package that brought Dougie Gilmour to TOR from CGY.

Now I'm worried about the Leafs. That is the coach they need along with some grit in the lineup. Obviously, they need a goalie too.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
See ya later Boston! Go Florida against the Rangers!

I'll be sure to read the stats on the series. I blame myself for watching last nights game with the NYR/Canes game. No sooner I turned the game on, the NYR tie it up. I won't be making that mistake again.
It's better if they lose in the third round. Will make them think they're better than they are and maybe run it back the same next year.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Reactions: hb12xchamps

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Dallas wins. They were the better team in this game. Also with Nic out just felt they were a bit behind on the offensive chances. Dallas is pretty dialed in team wise.

Reactions: Calicaps

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Saw this posted on instagram and found some more details in this article. This kid was suspended 5 games for calling another player a p***y lol

I mean.. according to his agent?

Sounds fishy...why would he even talk to the referee if that was all that was said?

I can see that this is his side of the story. 5 games seem to suggest there were propably some words left out of it.

Reactions: Hivemind

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I mean.. according to his agent?

Sounds fishy...why would he even talk to the referee if that was all that was said?

I can see that this is his side of the story. 5 games seem to suggest there were propably some words left out of it.
It says in the article that this kids representatives leaked that he said p***y so others didn’t insinuate it was something racial or homophobic. It also says the referees have to put what was said in their report after the game so it would be pretty easy to find out. I

The rule was set forth to eliminate bullying and hate speech on the ice but according to comments I’ve seen, the refs rarely call it. If this story is indeed true, it raises some serious eyebrows, especially if the other player did say they were going to break the kids shoulder. That seems a helluva lot worse than calling someone a p***y

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad