League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Kuzy has been invisible after the goal, and will be invisible minus soft turn overs for the rest of the series

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
On the GWG, he threw a muffin wrister to the net from the point with traffic in front and it got tipped in. Very un-Kuzy like

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Unfortunately my extreme dislike of the Bruins means I have to root for Toronto in this series.

The consolation is it will be WAY more exciting than the Canes Isles snooze fest.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
LOL, Leafs! Never change.

I was thinking earlier today that if they flame out again early, they might finally be compelled to deal a forward to reduce their top-heaviness. Same with the Oil. Could make for some interesting trade options this summer.

Reactions: Firsov99

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Sammy does not track the puck well. Gives up a lot of rebounds. And the Bs have hit another 3 or 4 posts. He hasn't had a good game.
No argument there, but at the same time the Loafs play such terrible team defense! They have allowed the Bruins to attempt a whole bunch of good scoring shots on Sammy, even great goalies won't stop.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
For some stupid reason I thought the Leafs would at least make a game of it.

But nope. They are terrible. And Samsonov continues to be a joke. You can't allow 4 goals on 20 shots and justify a comment like "None of the goals were his fault". Let's get real.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
we tried to warn leafs fans sammy was not elite
Sammy will walk as a FA and get away from that nightmare/mess of a Loafs team and play better with another teams goalie coach.

I'm calling it now, Keefe will be fired and Boudreau will be hired to have his dream job coaching the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad