OT: NHL Shop Oilers 3rd Jerseys

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012
So I'm shopping on the NHL shop site, and I see two alternate jerseys, one authentic and the other fanatic. I don't know which one is actually real cause the authentic one looks fake in the pics compared to what I saw in person.

The "authentic" jersey:

Men's Edmonton Oilers Connor McDavid adidas Navy Alternate Authentic Player - Jersey

The "fanatics" jersey:

Men's Edmonton Oilers Connor McDavid Fanatics Branded Navy Alternate Premier Breakaway Player - Jersey

Which one should I go for?

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Whatever you do hurry - they will be gone soon.

I think the fanatics one has a lighter emblem etc. so its more comfortable and easier to pack etc?

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Well the NHL jerseys are made by adidas. That would be the real one. Fanatics brand cannot be the real one since they don't make the NHL jerseys. I've never shopped at the NHL site, but I'd imagine the adidas is the real authentic one, just as the name would suggest.

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012
Well the NHL jerseys are made by adidas. That would be the real one. Fanatics brand cannot be the real one since they don't make the NHL jerseys. I've never shopped at the NHL site, but I'd imagine the adidas is the real authentic one, just as the name would suggest.

Yeah, the Adidas one is the NHL jersey but compared to the fanatic one, it looks fake cause the logo on the front looks darker than what I saw in person at the game last Friday.

nafrelio

Aug 26, 2005
brite feuchure
I didn't want to start a new thread so I dug this one up.

I'd like to buy my 6 year old an Ethan Bear (third) jersey. Where's the best place to go that would be open or online? I realize this may be a custom order. It doesn't have to be super authentic - what's the cheapest way to go about this? I live in Red Deer, but I may come up to Edmonton if needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad