GDT: NHL Schedule with sportsnet airings

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Perhaps the league wanted a Oilers-Penguins game early on too?

Could be that first Saturday or Sunday.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Looking forward to the schedule release...will be getting tix for McDavid's first visit to Vancouver

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
Lol Betman says you guys won the lottery deal with this

Stl, Chi, Ana, LA then go home 0-4 (just speculating no info on any game but the first.)

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I'm tempted to go to St. Louis for this game. Flight and hotel is only around $700 for 4 nights. Ticket to the game is probably pretty cheap.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I'm tempted to go to St. Louis for this game. Flight and hotel is only around $700 for 4 nights. Ticket to the game is probably pretty cheap.

Ya I'm thinking about this as well. Just wish it was somewhere that was better than St. Louis to make the trip more worth it.

Has anyone been there? Would it be a decent place to travel to in October when the Oiler game isn't on?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Ya I'm thinking about this as well. Just wish it was somewhere that was better than St. Louis to make the trip more worth it.

Has anyone been there? Would it be a decent place to travel to in October when the Oiler game isn't on?

You could stay for the game then take a drive to Nashville or Chicago. Only 5 hours to either city. Fly to St Louis then fly back from Chicago would be around $500.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB

ST lo is really nice. It is actually one of the oldest cities in the modern world. Before NYC etc St lo was important being the interior port on the Mississippi. If your a history and old buildings guy you will love it. As some one mentioned Chicago is well worth the trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad