Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL PS4 Club

DrIanDuncan

Mar 6, 2016
Starting a new ps4 club on NHL 18. We will play most evenings during the week around 7pm-11pm est. Weekend playing times will vary based on availability. Preferably would like players that have a mic but if you don’t it’s ok. We will communicate in game by party chat and discord/psn message to get games going. We will play as much 6’s as possible as it’s not fun to play with cpus in this game.

I’ve been playing 6’s since NHL 10 mostly at LD and RD but I also can play LW/C. I helped run one eashl club from NHL 11-15 on PS3 and NHL 16 on PS4.

What we are looking for is players at all positions that can play at least 2 nights a week somewhere near the 7pm-11pm est range.

If you have questions or are interested reply here, PM or add/send a message to OG_KJ-_- on PSN. Thanks for reading!

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I'd be interested. I can play any of the forward positions. I suppose I could play D too, but I've never really done it much so I'm not sure what role would suit me best.

Dylan6217

Mar 12, 2016
I'm a defensive enforcer defenceman if anyone is interested, I currently have 47 drop in games recording 28 goals and 32 assist for 60 points to go along with 513 hits and 461 Penalty minutes. And I have 133 Take a ways. I'm definitely more defensive and I love to hit but I like to chip in offensively. Would like to play club but haven't been able to find a club yet. My psn is KeeF-_-300.

1dreamof1cup

Jan 9, 2016
I'm a defensive enforcer defenceman if anyone is interested, I currently have 47 drop in games recording 28 goals and 32 assist for 60 points to go along with 513 hits and 461 Penalty minutes. And I have 133 Take a ways. I'm definitely more defensive and I love to hit but I like to chip in offensively. Would like to play club but haven't been able to find a club yet. My psn is KeeF-_-300.
513 hits and 461 pim in 47 games. You sound like those aids players that makes their entire team leave cause ur boring to play with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad