NHL Potential for Nick Ross, Alex Plante, Keith Aulie

JorgeRocks!

May 31, 2006
Just wondering if anybody has any idea on the NHL potential, or a HOckey Future's Ranking ( 8.0 C for example) for
Nick Ross
Alex Plante
Keith Aulie
Neal Prokop
Colby Robak
Colin Wilson

Anything would be much appreciated.

patsfan29

Jul 30, 2006
Regina
I'll just copy and paste what i wrote about Ross in the 2007 defenceman thread:

"I've seen some exceptional play from N. Ross so far this exhibition season although I have noticed that he hasn't thrown his weight around too much yet, he definately can and will do it. The kid only notched about 7 goals in his rookie season with the dub's Pats, but managed to lead the team in +/- for the majority of last year...not too shabby. Also led all D at the U17 last year and cracked the U18 roster this summer. With respect to his play this pre-season, this kid has managed to grab a point in every game he's dressed for....three assists last game...and at least one goal in every other. As of right now his offensive production looks to have already improved immensely from his previous year in the dub...hopefully he can keep that up. I ain't gonna lie...the Pats D is pretty much untouchable when Nick is paired with Craig Schira (who is currently at LA's main camp). There is not doubt that this blueliner is going to have a pretty impressive year and with that being said I think he's definately going to be first round material."

The Pats are two games in to their regular season and although Ross hasn't gotten any points he's sitting near the top of the +/- rankings within our club and i did see him lay out a few nice hits the other night in Swift. He hasn't recieved any special teams play as of yet due to the return of Pyett and Deck :dunno: but me along with manyother Pat fans in Regina believe that Ross could replace Deck at any moment, our captain just isn't looking so sharp this year....

anyway thats all i've got for now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad