NHL PLAYOFFS 2019 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Yep.

Annnnnd the Canes are back on the powerplay. Ridiculous.
Power plays aside, the Canes were the much better team that period. Boston is going to need to get their act together if they want to win this game.

Also, what the heck is up with Williams... guy has a stone in his skate or something, he just seems like he's in a foul mood.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Power plays aside, the Canes were the much better team that period. Boston is going to need to get their act together if they want to win this game.

Also, what the heck is up with Williams... guy has a stone in his skate or something, he just seems like he's in a foul mood.

As I said, Bruins just needed to weather the storm in the 1st which they did and now they're taking over. :)

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Kind of glad the Hurricanes look done. Was growing tired of the pissing match between them and Don Cherry. I don't care if they're right. It's still annoying and stupid.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Let's go Bruins!

Kind of glad the Hurricanes look done. Was growing tired of the pissing match between them and Don Cherry. I don't care if they're right. It's still annoying and stupid.

What happened between them? I missed whatever it was

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

The "Bunch of Jerks" thing grew tired a month ago. If anything they should thank Cherry for increasing their merch sales by 1000%. :laugh:

Reactions: Kekumba

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Only one party in that fight is annoying and stupid.

Reactions: Icelevel

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I can't believe people actually want to see Boston and Brad Marchand lift the Cup again.

Marchand is one of the best at his position of all time, if you don’t like the way he plays hockey and always has fight in him you don’t like hockey.

Ottawa needs a kid just like this. EK always has the focus on competing and pushing back against whatever cane Ottawa’s way by raising his game, we dont have that now and a player like Marchand would give this team an identity it badly needs

Reactions: Ladyfan

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I can't believe people actually want to see Boston and Brad Marchand lift the Cup again.

Boston is an impressive team: great vets, good youth, good depth and Rask is playing out-of-this-world.

I'm not going to complain about them because Marchand has a jerk-streak, on top of being an excellent player I might add.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Marchand is one of the best at his position of all time, if you don’t like the way he plays hockey and always has fight in him you don’t like hockey.

Ottawa needs a kid just like this. EK always has the focus on competing and pushing back against whatever cane Ottawa’s way by raising his game, we dont have that now and a player like Marchand would give this team an identity it badly needs

Nun unh , it's YOU that doesn't like hockey. You're no true scotsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad