WC: NHL players at the World Championships (complete list with stats)

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
He's been arguably the team's worst forward in 4 of the team's 7 games. Just awful effort, not paying attention, selfish, slow, and lazy with the puck. It looks like he thinks he's too good to be bothered to give an honest effort.

He's had a few nice passes, for sure, but for every 1 good shift he's had, he has about 15 bad ones. I know some people think he's been good on the PP but I don't even think he's been that effective there.

It's sounding like an attitude/entitlement problem. As if he needed that drama...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
He's been arguably the team's worst forward in 4 of the team's 7 games. Just awful effort, not paying attention, selfish, slow, and lazy with the puck. It looks like he thinks he's too good to be bothered to give an honest effort.

He's had a few nice passes, for sure, but for every 1 good shift he's had, he has about 15 bad ones. I know some people think he's been good on the PP but I don't even think he's been that effective there.

If I'm not wrong, all of his four assists came on the PP and I think two of them were primary ones. The secondary one vs Russia was also key. His hard cross ice pass made it through the slot to the wide open Gaudreau. There's no way the US score that gamewinner there without Eichel's opening pass.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
If I'm not wrong, all of his four assists came on the PP and I think two of them were primary ones. The secondary one vs Russia was also key. His hard cross ice pass made it through the slot to the wide open Gaudreau. There's no way the US score that gamewinner there without Eichel's opening pass.

He's made some great passes, no doubt about it, but he's also been a turnover machine on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad