NHL or NYC Sports bar in Dublin?

fm

Jul 28, 2016
Traveling abroad for a wedding and hoping to catch the Stadium Series! I know it’s a longshot but does anyone have any ideas or experience?

Of course every Irish pub in Manhattan is probably carrying the game, but over here, ”Rangers” is a football club first and foremost!

I know we have some great european fans in our community here so hoping for some insight.

thanks!

LGR

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I looked in Google maps for a Canadian pub in Dublin but didn’t find anything. There was one in London I remember, and one in Tokyo. There’s usually one in a major city. But couldn’t find one. I wouldn’t call that an exhaustive search tho.

Reactions: tlk

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Traveling abroad for a wedding and hoping to catch the Stadium Series! I know it’s a longshot but does anyone have any ideas or experience?

Of course every Irish pub in Manhattan is probably carrying the game, but over here, ”Rangers” is a football club first and foremost!

I know we have some great european fans in our community here so hoping for some insight.

thanks!

LGR
Rangers game is at halftime right now.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Temple Bar has a bunch of... well... bars. Maybe there?

I've been once but never saw any "American" stuff on TV

Australia is very different.

BTW while there, go to Brazenhead Pub & have the mussels with soda bread. You won't regret it.

Quick google says Sinnotts, The Wool Shed & The Living Room are "sports bars"

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

thanks!

LGR

Sorry for the late response. I live in Dublin and unfortunately there aren't many options in my current hometown. Thankfully it was an early game so a sports bar would have been the way to go.

Woolshed Baa is the best place for sports.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad