NHL News/Notes XIX

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

And in other NHL news, Globe and Mail reports that London ON police have requested five members of WJC 2018 accused of sexual assault turn themselves in.

Plus Utah Jazz owner formally requests expansion.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Good luck with whatever he's dealing with
Sounds like it is related to WJC 2018 sexual assault situation.

OTOH

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't imagine this will be an issue because this is a relatively low-traffic thread and we have a pretty good group of posters here, but given the nature of the situation surrounding Hockey Canada and the 2018 WJC team, I'm gonna ask that you don't engage in speculation about anyone involved/not involved at this point.

If people have been asked to remand themselves to the custody of the police then chances are things will move quickly enough that we'll know more in short order, but until then it's a legitimate legal risk to the site and potentially to posters to be throwing around names in relation to that no matter how much you might be able to connect the dots.

I know some are going to roll their eyes at me claiming your anonymous forum postings could have legitimate real world consequences, but it has happened.

thanks for understanding.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I don't imagine this will be an issue because this is a relatively low-traffic thread and we have a pretty good group of posters here, but given the nature of the situation surrounding Hockey Canada and the 2018 WJC team, I'm gonna ask that you don't engage in speculation about anyone involved/not involved at this point.

If people have been asked to remand themselves to the custody of the police then chances are things will move quickly enough that we'll know more in short order, but until then it's a legitimate legal risk to the site and potentially to posters to be throwing around names in relation to that no matter how much you might be able to connect the dots.

I know some are going to roll their eyes at me claiming your anonymous forum postings could have legitimate real world consequences, but it has happened.

thanks for understanding.
Word. Only important thing here is that the victim gets justice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad