NHL News/Notes Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Definitely didn't see Chiarelli gone before DW. 2 cup final appearances and 1 cup. He was considered one of the top GMs in the league. Guess Boston's market is alot more impatient than SJ's.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Definitely didn't see Chiarelli gone before DW. 2 cup final appearances and 1 cup. He was considered one of the top GMs in the league. Guess Boston's market is alot more impatient than SJ's.

It was more internal than anything else. Neely didn't want anything to do with Chiarelli.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
And we still have the same clowns... Can we the fans fire ownership?

Nope cause Hasso says he ain't sellin!

"So you don't like what I have done with ZEE Sharks?"

COME AT ME BRO!
Kunstschau-von-Hasso-Plattner-doch-nicht-500-Millionen-Euro-wert_pdaArticleWide.jpg

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Flyers fire coach Berube.

Looks like Julien, Babcok and McLellan (if available) on their list of desired coaches.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
lol Stoll arrested for MDMA and cocaine possession in Vegas. From what I know of college life in socal, MDMA and ecstasy is currently very popular for raving and EDM festivals (it probably always was but it seems like a pretty good uptick).

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
lol Stoll arrested for MDMA and cocaine possession in Vegas. From what I know of college life in socal, MDMA and ecstasy is currently very popular for raving and EDM festivals (it probably always was but it seems like a pretty good uptick).

I don't want to hear anything about his "concussion" issues ever again.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Torres will get 5 games

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Stoll is a ********.

Good luck getting a decent contract. Hope that coke and molly didn't give you a concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad