GDT: NHL Draft at Buffalo 6/24 and 6/25 - 7 PM tonight, 10 AM tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
opinions are opinions are opinions, our scouts do their work for a living and the situations just sucked. si are not scouts

I quoted SI because it was one of many, hardly the only sentiment that McCleod was a reach. Yeah, they are opinions. And the Devils organization's opinions lately haven't exactly earned the right to not be questioned. Seriously, the Devils take a guy whose main flaw is that he can't put the puck in the net? Really? Maybe I'm just more upset because I was absolutely thrilled that somehow Brown fell that far, and the Devs pulled the rug out from under my elation and traded down to take a guy that would have lasted 5-10 picks later.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I quoted SI because it was one of many, hardly the only sentiment that McCleod was a reach. Yeah, they are opinions. And the Devils organization's opinions lately haven't exactly earned the right to not be questioned. Seriously, the Devils take a guy whose main flaw is that he can't put the puck in the net? Really? Maybe I'm just more upset because I was absolutely thrilled that somehow Brown fell that far, and the Devs pulled the rug out from under my elation and traded down to take a guy that would have lasted 5-10 picks later.

unless other teams wanted mcleod as well? we'll never know, but what we all have to do, whether we like it or not, is jump straight onto his bandwagon, especially knowing that other teams are going to laugh at us for picking him so early. that'll def have to fuel us into cheering for his success

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago
#RedWings are moving the pick to Arizona, Ken Holland said.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Not sure how credible this is, but Pierre Mcguire said on an Ottawa radio station earlier today that he will be signed or traded today

as in Steven Stamkos?

free agency isn't til next week man and no one is trading for his rights now that teams can talk to UFAs starting tomorrow

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would like to see the Devils get back into the the first round. Because right now things look bleak.

NiedsKicks

Jun 24, 2016
New Jersey

You really think McLeod would be there past 12 or 13? Not a chance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad