NHL Bracket Challenge

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Alright, even though our boys aren't there and we're all very sad, I still think these are kind of fun to do before the playoff and look at as we go. So here's mine:

3025g5e.png

This is the year San Jose finally makes it to the dance! Although they lose haha.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Sharks vs Capitals cup final... So basically a game 7 overtime that'll go on forever since neither team can't choke?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I want to see them! Snip and url those bad boys!

side note: It's a little different making brackets without bias. Normally you feel allegiance to picking Montreal to win, but now I just pick who I honestly think will win!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I went 100% Harper on my brackets, conservative af. Caps and Sharks are bound to choke again, and the cup is going to LA or Chicago again

NMtxgLx.png

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I went 100% Harper on my brackets, conservative af. Caps and Sharks are bound to choke again, and the cup is going to LA or Chicago again

I can't see the Rangers getting out of the first round with their injuries. Lundqvist is good, but man they are banged up. I'd be shocked if they beat Pitt to be quite honest.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I went:
Dallas
Chicago
Anaheim
LA

LA
Chi

LA

Washington
Florida
Pittsburgh
Detroit

Washington
Florida

Washington

Washington v. LA = Washington

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I can't see the Rangers getting out of the first round with their injuries. Lundqvist is good, but man they are banged up. I'd be shocked if they beat Pitt to be quite honest.

Malkin, Fleury, Bennett, Maatta are also out so I don't know.

anyway the Eastern conference is irrelevant to me, the cup is going west no matter what IMO

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Malkin, Fleury, Bennett, Maatta are also out so I don't know.

anyway the Eastern conference is irrelevant to me, the cup is going west no matter what IMO

Unless Washington can get over the 2nd round hump, I agree. Overall, I think Washington is the most rounded team, they have everything you need except playoff experience.

Justin Williams, come on down!

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I tried to do a bracket for fun, I can't even finish the first round. I've been out of the loop for too long now.

mattef

consider the following...
May 12, 2014
Montreal, QC
delete

Cant do it without creating a ****ing account. stupid ****.

LA wins the cup in 6 against Washington.

You need an account if you want to enter the contest, but you can still fill up the bracket and print-screen it for here.. that's what I did

I'm with you btw, I'm allergic to accounts

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Anyone confident enough to play their picks on a lotto? Just symbolically, for ***** and giggles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad