Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Really happy Vegas is in our division.

giving-oprah-you-get-pointsand-you-get-points-everybody-gets-points.jpg

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Don't make so stupid strawmen.

Altho, you prolly won't find many who think Edmonton is a playoff team without mcJesus. And that's the point.
That's exactly what I said. Any team that misses the playoffs without one player is deeply flawed.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Whats this passing of the torch stuff? Did Mcdavid some how accidentally grab the cup and very quickly hand it back to Crosby?

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
That's exactly what I said. Any team that misses the playoffs without one player is deeply flawed.

And it's a stupid strawman argument, because we weren't talking about Edmonton team. I have no interest talking about Edmonton team. I don't even know the Edmonton team very well. Do they still have rights to Reijo Ruotsalainen?
I know it well enough, just like I know Pingus well enough. To know that if you take one of mcjesus or [MOD] out of the equation, Pingus still make the playoffs and edmonton does not without their messiah. AND THATS WHAT HART TROPHY IS ABOUT!
[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Gretzky announced the award what more proof do people need?

Here your sarcasm is on the point. Can we have a list of all the people Gretzky has glorified as the next ones? :P There are dozens probably. Unlike Pele or Ali, Wayne has been very generous at the torchpassing. :D

Which is actually funny. Wayne is and will be almost undisputedly the best player ever for at least 20 more years. Noone thinks this about Pele.

Last edited:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Here your sarcasm is on the point. Can we have a list of all the people Gretzky has glorified as the next ones? :P There are dozens probably. Unlike Pele or Ali, Wayne has been very generous at the torchpassing. :D

Pretty sure that list is about two players long.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I think Vegas could have made this team, but decided to downgrade at certain teams to get draft picks.

You hear this a **** ton of the NHL and it most definitely is a broken record, but teams via core pieces are built through the draft.

This Vegas team selected some garbage, but some really underrated players like Bellemare, Carrier, Eakin, Merrill, Schmidt, Nosek, Haula, Lindberg, and Brickley as all are quite underrated on this board. Not only that, but they got two superb rookie talent in Theodore and Tuch.

They get multiple firsts in this draft and should get a top 5 pick in a extremely good draft in 2018. Win/Win as far as I am concerned.

McDavid is a pretty ugly kid
No doubt, him and Eichel might be generational players, but man they have no looks. One looks like a curled hair stoner from the streets, while the other one totally has a Justin Bieber 2.0 Disney vibe from him.

Stoner + Theo, good job from Ducks to save Manson and Vats and a good haul for Vegas too. Lovely.
Theodore alone should not have been enough
Theodore has the potential to be much better than both Manson and Vantanen.

JA

I recall noticing that Carey Price's name was spelled "Cary Price" in the montage video during the Vezina Trophy presentation.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Crosby goin empty!

Well if your definition of "empty" is a Richard, a Conn Smythe, and a Stanley Cup, then I suppose you are correct.

I really think people should have to wait like 60 seconds before they post so they can really think before they hit the submit reply button.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I really think they should make votes public. It will make most voters to stop fooling around. They have nothing to be afraid of.

SportsDaily

Apr 25, 2017
www.youtube.com
Bryan Bickell is honored for his determination to return after his multiple sclerosis

Bryan Bickell is honored for his determination to return after his multiple sclerosis diagnosis

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Crosby definitely did not deserve the Hart. Hart is given to the player judged most valuable to his team. Pingus would've been a playoffteam even without Sid. Hart has often been given by wrong criteria, but mcDavid win actually belongs!

Crosby the Lindsay. McDavid the Hart.

This program's format, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: