NHL: Around the League 52

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
My prediction for the Panthers/Lightning ending:

Game will be tied late.

A stick will come up inches from Kucherov's face and he flops his head hard in agony. Ref raises his arm only he calls......embellishement! Florida scores on their power play to take the game.

Just kidding, that would never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Callidusblackhawk

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Panthers win 5-3 and take 3-0 series lead

TB by looks is in that Islanders post dynasty era (85-88) of being playoff team but not good enough to contend before bottom fell out as core aged/depth depleted

I wont be shocked if TB falls apart in 2-3 years

Trading an entire draft for Jeannot has been debacle and one of the worst trades in recent NHL history

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Two years after the Hawks were last in the finals, they got swept in round 1. Two years after the Bolts were last in the finals (where they lost to Colorado), they are on the verge of getting swept; obviously depends if they lose game 4.

The season after that for the Hawks, we missed the playoffs and drafted top 10 (Boqvist). Does Tampa follow that pattern and draft top 10 in 2025?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The first round is not living up to the hype at all. Blowouts all over the place, multiple teams about to be swept, lack of overtime. Only good thing was a couple of line brawls tonight but even then.

I feel like the only series that’s been half decent is Boston/Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad