Confirmed with Link: NHL and NHLPA agree on 56 game season - SCHEDULE RELEASED - Isles @ NYR Jan 14th

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
printable 1-page version of schedule I made for myself, if anyone else wants
NYR Sched 20 21.JPG

Attachments

• NYR Sched 20 21.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: romba

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Then they’ll get “additional testing procedures.” A bubble is off the table and the schedule is already out.
Worst case the Canada Division gets delayed if they can't figure their shit out, other divisions have nothing to do with them. Pretty embarrassing what they are doing up there to the NHL.

Reactions: mas0764

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Then they’ll get “additional testing procedures.” A bubble is off the table and the schedule is already out.

they will do additional testing if its available and feasible. not sure what they are asking for on top of the normal testing.

and just cause people tweeted out the schedule, that doesn't mean it can't change. even without this issue there is a chance that at any point a team could have positive test and have to postponed/reschedule games...if there are issues in camp which is only 10 days who knows if teams actually start on the 13th/14th.

obviously we hope everything goes down as planned but nothing is set in stone this year and everyone needs to be flexible to do whats needed to get thru the year until a vaccine is available to everyone

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
printable 1-page version of schedule I made for myself, if anyone else wants
View attachment 380115
Printed and taped to my 6 yr old son's wall, he's guaranteed going to check it every night and morning, thanks!

I remember getting those little fold up NYR schedules from STH friends as a kid back in the day, it felt like a gold mine having it.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Worst case the Canada Division gets delayed if they can't figure their shit out, other divisions have nothing to do with them. Pretty embarrassing what they are doing up there to the NHL.
I don't think the league would have 3/4 teams playing and the rest figuring it out, the owners are a group, this isn't a capitalistic league

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Printed and taped to my 6 yr old son's wall, he's guaranteed going to check it every night and morning, thanks!

I remember getting those little fold up NYR schedules from STH friends as a kid back in the day, it felt like a gold mine having it.

I went to my first game in 99, I think and they gave away a calendar that had team logos on it and I still feel nostalgic from that calendar and sometimes by extension the logos.

Reactions: will1066 and romba

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I don't think the league would have 3/4 teams playing and the rest figuring it out, the owners are a group, this isn't a capitalistic league
They would eventually get their shit together. But if they get delayed a week or two so be it. Looks like they will have it figured out by today anyway thankfully.

Reactions: romba

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I hope MSG goes back to the sax-based opening theme for the broadcasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabroni

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's

It will come together.

Elected officials and health experts are trying to do what they can to stop people from dying. Quite the opposite of embarrassing.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It will come together.

Elected officials and health experts are trying to do what they can to stop people from dying. Quite the opposite of embarrassing.
There are pro sports being played in dozens and dozens countries including the US...why have they figured it out? How many pro athletes have died since sports came back from COVID? It’s embarrassing what Canada is doing and it’s purely political.

Reactions: mas0764

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Wow, talk about a supercharged playoff environment.

8 teams in each division means each team will play each other 8 times during the regular season and then destroy each other to see who’s the first to 8 wins to get to the Cup semifinal.

And then face off against a team they may have not have played for over 15 months for a shot at the Cup?

Drop the puck boys, I’m in.

Who is this genius? Not Bettman for sure.

Kind to similar to Football, once upon a time. AFC champion vs NFC Champion that you never played before.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

Yes. Wanting to do something in the safest manner possible is "embarrassing."

Maybe that's why we are going to hit 500,000 dead before spring. Since we avoid the "embarrassment" of safety.

Oh, no. Needless death isn't "embarrassing," but preventing death is somehow "embarrassing" in this bizarro world.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Yes. Wanting to do something in the safest manner possible is "embarrassing."

Maybe that's why we are going to hit 500,000 dead before spring. Since we avoid the "embarrassment" of safety.

Oh, no. Needless death isn't "embarrassing," but preventing death is somehow "embarrassing" in this bizarro world.
Lol not getting into this with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad