Post-Game Talk: NHL All Star Weekend

get25

Oct 17, 2015
the "puck tracking' with the black trail is the stupidest thing seen , and is a disaster ..period.

If i wanted to play video games i'd buy a video game....horrible who ever decided to bring this to live TV......i can't see this lasting ...
Yes but the rest of the stuff is interesting. That L bar.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Pacioretty is so underappreciated by Habs fans.

It wasn’t working out for him in Montreal at the end. Good to see it’s working out for him in Vegas and the trade seems to be a win win for both parties. Makes it easier to trade in the future that no one got ripped off.

Reactions: the and Gravity

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It wasn’t working out for him in Montreal at the end. Good to see it’s working out for him in Vegas and the trade seems to be a win win for both parties. Makes it easier to trade in the future that no one got ripped off.
Even when he was good in Montreal though (which was every year minus his last), a lot of people crapped on him, and said he was only good at scoring unimportant or empty net goals.

Which was obviously never true.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom and the

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
the "puck tracking' with the black trail is the stupidest thing seen , and is a disaster ..period.

If i wanted to play video games i'd buy a video game....horrible who ever decided to bring this to live TV......i can't see this lasting ...
I hope all these new technologies will be part of a separate package and they'll leave the games alone for the TV broadcasts. The flashing boards advertising is probably something we'll have to get used to soon though...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad