NHL All-Star Game 2017 - McDavid wins Captain of Team Pacific

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Hahahaha, the NHL sure loves their precious blackhawks. Not sure how Toews makes the damn All Stars either. I'd rather have Talbot resting for the team's playoff push. Either way, the All Stars is such a joke.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Hall gets the Devil's mercy spot ;)

Crazy no Panarin and Toews makes it.

ChokeOnOil

Lambs to Lions
Feb 11, 2007
Edmonton
Guys on the main board arguing Horvat deserves it more than Drai because they have the same ES scoring numbers lmao

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I haven't followed that much this year but are the teams selecting their own representatives?

Awesome that Nielsen is going for DET, Zetterberg continues to refuse. Of course he is older, slower and much worse than previous seasons but still best on that team...

Edit: happy only mcd is going, but honestly I'd prefer him getting a light flu or something and rest instead of going. This season is too important.

Last edited:

Musashi

May 23, 2012
Alberta
Just the way it goes with this format which sucks cause it hurts the 3v3 tourney and the snubs in our division come from our team.

Way worse though to see Toews make it over Panarin. Like WTF?!

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
Um... Kesler over Draisaitl?

I know they need every team represented, but a case for Talbot can be made. Draisaitl losing a spot but Kesler getting one is sick

Kesler is having a good year,

Horvat over Drai is worse, but for some reason everyone needs a rep

destro909

Jan 3, 2008
What the lineup should be based on this season's performances:

McDavid (EDM)
Carter (LAK)
Pavelski (SJS)
Kesler (ANA)
Draisaitl (EDM)
Horvat (VAN)

Burns (SJS)
Hamilton (CGY)
OEL (ARI)

Talbot (EDM)
Jones (SJS)

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Guys on the main board arguing Horvat deserves it more than Drai because they have the same ES scoring numbers lmao

Just gotta watch the 3rd period against the Sens to know what kind of year Drai is having and the kind of impact he can have on a game more then Horvat.

Canucks needed a rep though. He's having a good season and probably their MVP, but it's the rule book more than anything else as the reason Horvat is going.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Not that the ASG is a hard grind, but I wouldn't want Talbot to play. Talbot's already the most used goalie in the league, and that's not a good thing for us.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Draisaitl also seems to play his best when he's been snubbed of something lol. Remember last year?

Talbot could really use the rest. So while I disagree with the NHL, it may be a hidden blessing.

Last edited:

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Not that the ASG is a hard grind, but I wouldn't want Talbot to play. Talbot's already the most used goalie in the league, and that's not a good thing for us.

Draisaitl too. He played in some German qualifying games plus going deep with team Europe at the Worlds. We saw him really slow down at the end of last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad