NHL 22 New face scans

DesmondDekker

Let's diddly go !
Sep 11, 2006
Canada
not zegras who doesnt even have a profile picture in the game still
Holy crap, that is top tier laziness from EA. I know the NHL game is the least of their priority, but still at some point it has to backfire, no?
I mean the Stanley Cup celebration in the game has been the same for nearly a decade now. Not having a face scan or even a profile picture for Zegras is laughable.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I think back to a game like NHL 2K6, in which even most of the depth guys and some of the minor league tweeners had their actual faces, and it astounds me that in 2021 you still have a game where maybe 5-6 guys on a given team will have a face scan.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Quick important question for you Franchise heads and Roster editers:

Re-compiling my lists for full updating.
-Anyone know of any missing players?
-It looks like EA hasn't put in player screenshots for almost all past Drafted Rookies (such as Trevor Zegras, Spencer Knight, and Vasili Podkolzin), hopefully this is fixed, fully
-Or last year Corey Perry and Travis Hamonic were missing, anything like that, yet?!

Thanks. Cheers​

Last edited:

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
They added 4 faces in the update, Kaprizov, K’andre Miller, Torey Krug and Nico Sturm

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
I found that watching those gameplays are entertaining, there are some nice passing and intercepting plays whish are even more nice than in a real game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad