GDT: NHL 2024 Draft Lottery: Tuesday, May 7th, 6:30 pm | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, Fubo (live stream with free trial) (Habs pick 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
MOD edit: Teams can move up maximum of 10 spots. It's a count down of all 16 teams that missed playoffs.

Current Draft Order:

16. St. Louis Blues
15. Detroit Red Wings
14. Pittsburgh Penguins (SJS own this pick due to Karlsson trade)
13. Minnesota Wild
12. Philadelphia Flyers
11. Buffalo Sabres
10. New Jersey Devils
9. Calgary Flames
8. Seattle Kraken
7. Ottawa Senators
6. Utah Hockey Club
5. Montreal Canadiens
4. Columbus Blue Jackets
3. Anaheim Ducks
2. Chicago Blackhawks
1. San Jose Sharks

Just excited about the Celebrini sweepstakes. T-minus 3 days until we find out!

I have this horrible gut feeling Chicago or Utah wins 1st Ov.

Last edited by a moderator:

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
If the leak is true, Gambling Man Pinto should question Bettman about his involvment in rigging things

Major: Kent Hughes already knows his selection rank​

However, from David Pagnotta's tweet, we also understand that the Macklin Celebrini lottery took place at 5:30 p.m. Thus, Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens already know what position they will select on June 28.

However, all general managers and journalists present remain in the room where the drawing is taking place, and they are required to keep the results confidential until they are officially announced by the league.

We'll have to wait until 6:30 p.m. to find out more about the Macklin Celebrini Lottery winning organization. Let’s hope it’s Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens!

DID ANYONE HEAR screams from Kent Hughes coming from the room??????

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
Sorry to hear brother. My Condolences...

• Love
Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
f*** ME!!!!

My god Tyson, I’m so sorry for your loss

My prayers are with you and your family brother….I love you as a poster here so today, whatever happens, before I cheer for anything (which I really can’t now), my thoughts are with you and your brother…..may he rest in peace

Hugs from all of us at HF
Thanks @jaffy27
Really appreciate your kind words.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
Sorry to hear that my friend I hope the lottery brings you some good news

• Love

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Man he loved the Habs!
So, so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless. 🙏

• Love

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
WOW

This is McCagg's top 10...

1715120716157.png

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Man he loved the Habs!
So very sorry for your loss Tyson. Deepest condolences to you, your family and all his friends.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Man he loved the Habs!
Damn! Sorry to hear this, sending you my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Stay strong!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad