Prospect Info: NHL 2013 Draft || Episode III: Revenge of the Seth || Avs win the draft lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalderKing21

Darth Calder
Jun 19, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Just don't get third. First or second we will get either the best forward or the best defender in the draft.

we could get #4 and still end up winners. we can't possibly get #4 but i'm just making a point.
one way or another we end up with Jones,MacKinnon,Drouin or Barkov.
there is no real wrong way to go with it. 3 studs who will score and another who will be a #1 D man and also score fairly well.

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
:yo::yo:

Awesome. I couldn't tell if I was just seeing what I wanted to see, but I swore that the card looked like it had a burgundy point on it while it was still flat on the table.

I saw some yellow so thought it was the Panthers but turns out it was the gold background;)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
How many of us just screamed "YES" super loud, when they showed the Avalanche logo on the number one card? I know I did.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Almost fainted. Couldn't be happier. All my positive talk today paid off.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Now we will have the speculation that former 1st overall D-men have never lived up to the hype. Still happy though

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
:partytime::partytime::m-dance::m-dance: OMGGGGGG .. WOOOHOOOOO

These past 2 days have totally made up for this past season.

Firing Sacco was like Christmas morning, and today is just like Boxing Day and getting a sweet DEAL.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Draft day can't come soon enough. Can't wait!

Tank: Completed.

full+metal+jacket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad