OT: NHL 18

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Finally finds friend to play NHL with.

Realizes he's on other system.

The good news is if someone else comes along one of you will be in luck!

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Bye week so I got to thinking about this. I just got the game a few weeks ago (I was slow this year) but I'm on PS4. I play mainly be a pro (where I refuse to play for the Preds. it's weird.) and just normal online versus but have started to dabble in EASHL. I'm usually a defenseman but I like to play goalie l (my first position as a kid was goalie so I can't help it.) I'm not great but I don't think I'm terrible. But I'm only a level 5 bc i just started so everyone probably thinks I suck.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Bye week so I got to thinking about this. I just got the game a few weeks ago (I was slow this year) but I'm on PS4. I play mainly be a pro (where I refuse to play for the Preds. it's weird.) and just normal online versus but have started to dabble in EASHL. I'm usually a defenseman but I like to play goalie l (my first position as a kid was goalie so I can't help it.) I'm not great but I don't think I'm terrible. But I'm only a level 5 bc i just started so everyone probably thinks I suck.

Homie! I’m your guy for EASHL. FierceFalcon94
I’ve got some dope friends I play with. I’m a 2nd prestige. 3’s are so fun to play, even better in club because you can go against a human goalie.
Also, if you ever wanna get roasted at 1v1’s also holler at me.:D

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Homie! I’m your guy for EASHL. FierceFalcon94
I’ve got some dope friends I play with. I’m a 2nd prestige. 3’s are so fun to play, even better in club because you can go against a human goalie.
Also, if you ever wanna get roasted at 1v1’s also holler at me.:D
Haha alright then. My name is AllTheWhiteStuff so you can add me or vise versa. I usually just go full 6's bc I'm more defensive or goalie minded but sounds awesome. I usually search for either.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
Get on some EASHL with me! It’s so much fun. I need a consistent team.

EASHL is definitely my favorite, although I have really enjoyed the new 3's mode. Probably too much though because it carries over to EASHL and I end up destroying people and taking penalties until I reign it back in.

unhiptrout on PS4. Life gets in the way of me playing too much but friend me and invite me if you want.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
EASHL is definitely my favorite, although I have really enjoyed the new 3's mode. Probably too much though because it carries over to EASHL and I end up destroying people and taking penalties until I reign it back in.

unhiptrout on PS4. Life gets in the way of me playing too much but friend me and invite me if you want.
FierceFalcon94 add me up man! Me and Drake have been playing, and frankly, tearing it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad