NHL 17 Cover

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Have Crosby or Ovechkin ever been on the cover? If no, shouldn't it be their time. What's the deal with that?

EA did have that Wayne Gretzky game on the Wii, in his Oiler uniform.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Have Crosby or Ovechkin ever been on the cover? If no, shouldn't it be their time. What's the deal with that?

EA did have that Wayne Gretzky game on the Wii, in his Oiler uniform.

NHL_07_Coverart.png

Crosby hasn't been. Don't know why. Could be the injuries.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Brendan Gallagher, Talbot, Domi, Matheson, Hall and more have put out tweets in an effort to get McDavid on the cover! Last day of voting for round 2.

Also Crosby is superstitious and that is why he hasn't been on the cover (aka he asks not to be)

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Not even that but there's a guy named Saved4vote### (Insert any number in the ### sign) that has a twitter bot that spams twitter #NHL17McDavid every 5 seconds on all 999 accounts LOL. I bet you he wins because of this.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Brendan Gallagher, Talbot, Domi, Matheson, Hall and more have put out tweets in an effort to get McDavid on the cover! Last day of voting for round 2.

Also Crosby is superstitious and that is why he hasn't been on the cover (aka he asks not to be)

very weird for players of other teams to ask for mcdavid to get votes, don't you think? hall i get, but the others? i dunno, somewhat strange... maybe they are all giving him the gears in the dressing room or something

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Not even that but there's a guy named Saved4vote### (Insert any number in the ### sign) that has a twitter bot that spams twitter #NHL17McDavid every 5 seconds on all 999 accounts LOL. I bet you he wins because of this.

that is glorious... the internet is an awesome place most days, lol

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge

I know there are some botters doing this with Pavelski too. Actual votes may be outnumbered by bots at some point.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002

Marchand also doing his part:

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
very weird for players of other teams to ask for mcdavid to get votes, don't you think? hall i get, but the others? i dunno, somewhat strange... maybe they are all giving him the gears in the dressing room or something

They are all on a team together right now, I dont think they have ever played with Pavelski, Tarasenko or Benn so why not support the guy

I also love that it seems Hall and McDavid are getting along great!

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
They are all on a team together right now, I dont think they have ever played with Pavelski, Tarasenko or Benn so why not support the guy

I also love that it seems Hall and McDavid are getting along great!

Im hoping they're talking about how they're going to get in the driver seat and turn this around. Hall's new relationship with Connor might soften the blow of losing Ebs

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
Im hoping they're talking about how they're going to get in the driver seat and turn this around. Hall's new relationship with Connor might soften the blow of losing Ebs

It's not really a new relationship, it started last summer at the bio steel camp. They've been pretty close ever since, and McDavid has been living in Halls house all year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad