Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpower29

Sep 27, 2015
Can someone walk me through making making second account? When I tried it said something like "link EA account". Will that delete my normal one?

Bluebos

PS4
Nov 19, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Avs?
Im going to bed in like 20-30 mins, oherwise I can lend them to you tomorrow as well;)

Oh yeah I forgot, if I can get Anaheim to sell off real fast then I could do it tonight. If not then tomorrow works. I'm actually off work tomorrow for a change so I can do it anytime before 4.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Pittsburgh Penguins 'big guns' available For Lend

I have the Pittsburgh Penguins 'big guns' available for Lend. I have the following players:

-Crosby
-Malkin
-Kessel
-Letang
-Fleury

You need to provide/do the following:

-Collateral (if not trusted)
-Buy all the scraps (players worth under 1k)
-Tip the designated amount of pucks (1k/per pack)

I'll be linear if you can't tip, you can always tip later-on if it cannot be provided up-front.

I know who I trust, so if you don't think you're trusted enough to Lend without collateral, you shouldn't bother wasting our time.

Thanks.

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014
I have the Pittsburgh Penguins 'big guns' available for Lend. I have the following players:

-Crosby
-Malkin
-Kessel
-Letang
-Fleury

I'll be linear if you can't tip, you can always tip later-on if it cannot be provided up-front.

I know who I trust, so if you don't think you're trusted enough to Lend without collateral, you shouldn't bother wasting our time.

Thanks.

I'd love to get in on this. I'd have to send a bunch of pieces to get the collat to work if it even does approx how much is it?

Pongo

Nov 30, 2012
Halifax
All of the cards will be listed at 4k buy now since everyone has two spots. They will all be up for 3 days. Seller team name is Kisurit. When everybody has bought their card I will perform the "draw".

Cards/tickets to buy are as following:

SnS J.Enroth (G, HYB, Los Angeles)
Deku Scrub M.Cliche (C, TWF, Colorado)
wilty00 D.Clarkson (RW, GRN, Columbus)
Bluebos L.Sbisa (LD, TWD, Vancouver)
Pongo J.Jokinen (LW, TWF, Florida)
Boragina91 G.Reinhart (LD, TWD, Edmonton)
Hammettf2b N.Holden (LD,TWD, Colorado)
Canuckgame39 B.Lovejoy (RD, TWD, Pittsburgh)
Joider E. Condra (RW, TWF, Tampa Bay)
Domrie J.Liles (LD, OFD, Carolina)
JCF P.Varone (C, PLY, Buffalo)

Let the luck be with you!

My player isnt up for sale or someone else snaged the wrong card :(

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

-Crosby
-Malkin
-Kessel
-Letang
-Fleury

Thanks.

I'd be up for this.

I'm not online right now, but I will be in about an hour or so if you're still game.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Do some people actually like human controlled goalie shootouts? Beyond shocked this BS hasnt been removed from the game yet.

I wish we could just go continuous OT like in tourneys

seeitsaveit13

"Next Question!"
Sep 26, 2011
Jacksonville
Do some people actually like human controlled goalie shootouts? Beyond shocked this BS hasnt been removed from the game yet.

It's either this, or ones where the guy does the same stupid move all 3 shots because he knows it will always fool the goalie. At least you have a chance to defend yourself here

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
It's either this, or ones where the guy does the same stupid move all 3 shots because he knows it will always fool the goalie. At least you have a chance to defend yourself here

Every time it's gone to a shootout for me the person i've played has just sat in the back of the net in the butterfly and hope it hits him. At least when I did shootouts with a CPU goalie it was only 1 in every like 5 that did the same move all 3 times.

harp13

PS4-Harp13
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Anyone have:

Anaheim
Chicago
Detroit
Los Angeles
Montreal
New York Rangers
Ottawa
Saint Louis
Tampa Bay
Washington

on the PS4?

Will tip.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
^He may have a low-post count but he's a good guy. Just lent him and his buddy (TNT, vouched for him) PIT collat-free.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden

I love it. Everyone wants to go close to the goalkeeper to score. I just go far out and poke check the heck of them :D

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Looking to borrow collections!

Already have:
Washington
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Florida
Anaheim
Buffalo
Calgary

What are you talking about when needing Washington!?!?! You didn't get them from me!?!?

Edit:

Ahh, already completed. Thought you meant what you needed. My bad. :P

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Well, I'm an idiot.

Just bid 222,222 on a Reg. Pavelski... was trying to BID at 22,222, but added an extra 2.

Well... that's just... *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad