Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I watch a few pack opening videos on YouTube... do people really go that crazy when they pull a good card? :laugh: I swear the only YouTuber who isn't absolutely cringe worthy when they pull something good is Bacon.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I watch a few pack opening videos on YouTube... do people really go that crazy when they pull a good card? :laugh: I swear the only YouTuber who isn't absolutely cringe worthy when they pull something good is Bacon.

Cause as long as it isn't Ovi, he quick sells it :D

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Team of week Lucic with an A on him is a beast lol

I've been using plain Lucic with an A since day one this year. Haven't even changed his line...MOV Staal and returning user bonus pack gold Hossa alongside him.

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
You can make a solid profit if you're patient. After waiting for a while I got that Vaasan sport logo for 1k. Put it up for 4k and someone bought it.

Slapper

Oct 26, 2015
Bought the LA big guns and they carried me to my first DIV1 Title in their first season. Shame I have to sell them now so I can collect MTL and STL.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

You can make a solid profit if you're patient. After waiting for a while I got that Vaasan sport logo for 1k. Put it up for 4k and someone bought it.

I hate when people do that. I'll just wait as long as it takes to buy the 500 coin one people will put up later.

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
Yup but with silvers it could be awhile before some one posts another. I've over paid for some cards and charged a bunch for some. It works both ways really.

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
I have way to many center's. Who should I move to wing out of
Lindros, Malkin, Giroux and Carter? I guess I could keep them all at Center but I'd rather be playing them all in more higher minutes than plugging one of them on the 4th line.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

I have way to many center's. Who should I move to wing out of
Lindros, Malkin, Giroux and Carter? I guess I could keep them all at Center but I'd rather be playing them all in more higher minutes than plugging one of them on the 4th line.

Malkin is a pretty unreal RW for me. I'd keep Carter at C

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
One big thing I want them to change for NHL17.....if you don't want people playing skillzone, when I press change player don't freaking change me to the guy furthest from the puck. Man is that frustrating. It's the same with the passing, I'm coming behind the net with a guy in the slot, I didn't press pass to the blue line.
On another note, Carter with Malkin as C is money.

Malinator

Feb 13, 2012
I wish they would add more stats you can look at for your players, like what they have in be a GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad