aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
gonna build an all-canadian squad. Im most proud of my defense:
Bourque-Weber
Keith-Seabrook
TOTW Alzner-POTG Ellis
As I get more coins i'm gonna buy guys like seguin, benn, stammer, etc etc. My 4th line is gonna be Johnson-Kurri-MOV Kuznetsov because they're all untradeable and it'd be a waste of talent to leave them in my collection

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I got Kurri in a collection too and really don't want to use him. Just way too old, feels weird to me to use him with modern players but he is so fast. Breaks off so quick with the puck.. 90 speed but it feels like its 95.

So I haven't been able to take him off my 4th line

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I got Kurri in a collection too and really don't want to use him. Just way too old, feels weird to me to use him with modern players but he is so fast. Breaks off so quick with the puck.. 90 speed but it feels like its 95.

So I haven't been able to take him off my 4th line

yup he's crazy

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
So a few weeks ago i picked up POTG Draisaitl (55k) and MOV McDavid (80k) to create an all time oilers team but have had very little time to play. Opened HUT this morning to find out about the overall bump and LPS for Drai is over 300k and McDavid over 200k. WOW

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

So a few weeks ago i picked up POTG Draisaitl (55k) and MOV McDavid (80k) to create an all time oilers team but have had very little time to play. Opened HUT this morning to find out about the overall bump and LPS for Drai is over 300k and McDavid over 200k. WOW

saw TOTW Draisaitl at 70K yesterday and didn't know what would happen to his price, didn't buy him. LPS is like 140K now, ughhh

liquid swords

bring the ruckus
Apr 17, 2006
buffalo
has anyone used the upgraded mcdavid, or the 88 overall totw draisatl yet? i had a mov mcdavid and the draisatl untradable sitting in my collection, made a 4th line of mov eichel - mov mcdavid - 88 draisatl but havent been able to find a game.

im sure the mcdavid is nasty but i am curious if dr drai lives up to his stat line. bumped ms gaborik out of my lineup.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

has anyone used the upgraded mcdavid, or the 88 overall totw draisatl yet? i had a mov mcdavid and the draisatl untradable sitting in my collection, made a 4th line of mov eichel - mov mcdavid - 88 draisatl but havent been able to find a game.

im sure the mcdavid is nasty but i am curious if dr drai lives up to his stat line. bumped ms gaborik out of my lineup.

as an oiler homer, I love MOV McDavid. He's pretty damn strong on the puck and can pick corners, good speed too.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide

I have the Mov Domi, Mov McDavid, Mov Duclair rocking and put an 'A' on McD... Sooo much faster and all around better. That line is beastly...

Also bought the 88 Draisaitl and he's got 6 points in 3 games, a lot of fun to use!

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Just went on to try out MOV McDavid and POTG Drai and every single one of my 993,271 coins were gone. Had a minor heart attack, power cycled my PS4 and thankfully they are back. EA, please don't do that to me ever again.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone on PS4 tell me if my EK and B Ryan are still on the market? 255000 BIN on EK and 26500 on Ryan. Team name: Seattle Rangers

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
So what MOVs are you guys kicking yourselves for not buying low?

Soooooo many for me lol.

McDavid!
Burns
Weber
Backes
Jagr
Seguin (when he was only 800K)

Ugh.

Johnny ****ing Gaudreau... Also wish I didn't sell my Luongo off for so cheap.. Sold my Duclair like 3 or so days ago, but that was before I even knew they were upgrading players. Also would have bought a McDavid but didn't even realize that he had no gold card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad