OT: NHL 14 PS3 GM Connected League: NSH/NJ/CGY/WPG available

Avec Fromage*

Any word on when ratings and potentials will be revealed? I think they were released a week or two early last year.

Nothing as of yet. Last year, EA gave them to Sean Leahy at Puck Daddy and he released them on August 16/17.

But for NHL 12, they were never released. However, I did manage to find an XBOX promotional store that August on Queen West that had the full game and nabbed the ratings for the Leafs, but they didn't have one last summer. Don't know if they have one this summer either.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Im Ottawa, definitely need to know player ratings before even thinking of doing trades. No clue how players ratings or type even of the younger players.

Probably looking for depth players that are cheap. A matt martin, mike komisarek ext. Wait and seee.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Hey guys, never did this before but I would be interested in the Caps if they are still available.

PSN=Pucci2001. I am super creative, I know.

Also I am guessing we won't be starting until nhl 14 hits also is there anyone who can maybe PM me the time/expectations just so I can make sure I'm not a deadbeat GM. Thanks a lot, always wanted to be in one of these, seems like a helluva lot of fun.

Avec Fromage*

Hey guys, never did this before but I would be interested in the Caps if they are still available.

PSN=Pucci2001. I am super creative, I know.

Also I am guessing we won't be starting until nhl 14 hits also is there anyone who can maybe PM me the time/expectations just so I can make sure I'm not a deadbeat GM. Thanks a lot, always wanted to be in one of these, seems like a helluva lot of fun.

Sure, you can have them. I think NHL 14 hits September 10th. I expect to get it in the first week it's out and will start sending out invites then.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Sweet, thanks a lot. I should have it opening day or first week at least as well.

Avec Fromage*

Would like input from GMs on an idea: we'll be keeping at least first round picks up to date before the game's release as EA never updates this themselves (maybe other rounds as well). So far, only one has been moved (OTT 2014 to ANA), but New Jersey's 1st pick in 2014 is forfeited, so options are:

1. Let New Jersey's GM keep the pick.
2. Force New Jersey's GM to pick a useless player.
3. Have a randomized league-wide lottery (excluding New Jersey) to determine a team that will get the pick. (This would probably be done on video with some sort of proof of it being at a specific time and then posted to lessen doubts of "rigging.")
4. Award the pick to the Stanley Cup winner.

I'll leave it up to a majority vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Would like input from GMs on an idea: we'll be keeping at least first round picks up to date before the as EA never updates this themselves (maybe other rounds as well). So far, only one has been moved (OTT 2014 to ANA), but New Jersey's 1st pick in 2014 is forfeited, so options are:

3. Have a randomized league-wide lottery (excluding New Jersey) to determine a team that will get the pick. (This would probably be done on video with some sort of proof of it being at a specific time and then posted to lessen doubts of "rigging.")

I vote for #3

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Would like input from GMs on an idea: we'll be keeping at least first round picks up to date before the game's release as EA never updates this themselves (maybe other rounds as well). So far, only one has been moved (OTT 2014 to ANA), but New Jersey's 1st pick in 2014 is forfeited, so options are:

#3 ;)

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I'm not entirely sold on purchasing the game yet. I wanted to at least test out the demo first.

With that said, I would love to get in on this, as all in all, I'll likely pick it up this within the first week.

Could I stake claim to Buffalo?

Avec Fromage*

I'm not entirely sold on purchasing the game yet. I wanted to at least test out the demo first.

With that said, I would love to get in on this, as all in all, I'll likely pick it up this within the first week.

Could I stake claim to Buffalo?

All yours. I expect a few GMs to drop out when it starts anyway.

Avec Fromage*

If people drop out early can we change teams...there are a few I prefer over the caps haha. I am good either way, wish they didn't trade Forsberg though.

Sure. I'll re-check everyone's interest before the game's release.

Avec Fromage*

That Toronto GM probably doesn't really want Toronto... ;)

I find that unlikely. ;)

So I believe the vote count for New Jersey's pick is 5* in favour of the lottery. 11 more votes (or majority)* to pass.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
I wouldnt want toronto, will play to much gm mode with them anywho. Plus the pressure will be on him to not sure now ! We can all cheer if my ottawa sucks, tho not my intent haha

scomar

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Winnipeg Jets

Hey I've done this before but I'm down with NHL every year online!
Could I snag the Jets since they're left??
PS3 - scomar126

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad