NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thlinegrinders

Apr 16, 2012
Vancouver
Any ideas?

Looking to upgrade my team so I'm open to any suggestions, but I don't want to spend over 300k on 1 card

????? - ????? - ?????
????? - ????? - Kovalchuk
Sotw Burrows - Kesler - Perry
Lucic - Bergeron - Sotw Clutterbuck

Chara - Weber
????? - ?????
????? - Doughty

Sotw Schneider
Carey Price

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
Haha, I think those are xbox prices, but either way... it's not like your offer was crazy. Though I know you know that now.

Eberle's price is high because he's fun to play with. He got a rare +5 on his SOTW boost, he's a speedy dangler... he's part of a really fun line to use... So many things work in his favor. Benn is a big time fav of mine, but even I know he can't touch Eb's price.

Name > Skill. I can go get a Nathan Horton for 10k, who is an 87, or Pat Kane for 37k and he's an 84.

Kane is a great card though only his defensive abilities lower his overall I would take him over most 87 overalls.

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
Lost in the finals of the playoffs to someone, 1-0, in a 3OT game. His goalie, Dubnyk, had a 46 save shutout...he only had 17 shots the whole game. What else do I have to do to win in this game? :whatever:

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
Got pissed off at my team today and sold off my whole team today and now have 2.1 million pucks going to wait for big promo next week before buying a new team.

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/article/hut-canadian-hockey

Was using this line up for fun and didn't notice to much of a difference to be honest :laugh:

Went 2-1-1

Simmonds- E.Kane- Oposko
Iginla(SOTW)-A.Stewart- C.Stewart
Mayers- Ward- Reaves
Bissonette- Devante Smith-Pelly-McArdle

Daley- Byfuglien
Oduya- Subban
Salvador- Bouillion

Subban
Emery

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
The fact that the Mobile Companion app isn't on Android is irking me more and more every day. I could really go for working the market while at work.

Dyingfetus

Sep 10, 2012
The fact that the Mobile Companion app isn't on Android is irking me more and more every day. I could really go for working the market while at work.

I tweeted the ea sports nhl account and asked why there isnt one, and they said it was because there wasn't a big enough demand. They said maybe next year though

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
They are releasing a pack this weekend with 26 players 80+ overall? That's going to be like a 150,000 puck pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad