OT: NHL 13 EASHL Team (Xbox 360)

dasboot

Jajajaja
Sep 12, 2010
What up,

I've been looking for awhile to try and find an EASHL team that just has a bunch of people wanting to have fun and play pretty often but that seems more difficult to find than I thought.

Thought that it would be better to play with a bunch of Sens fans or whoever really so and just want to gauge interest before I go ahead and create one. I'd rather play with a bunch of mature people, so no real young kids preferably.

Anyways let me know, I can throw one together quickly and invite people, or if anyone has a team already that's active.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

dasboot

Jajajaja
Sep 12, 2010
I'll play anything, RW or D preferably though. Goalie too, but my stats aren't great at that position because drop in games do no justice when your D think they are forwards.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Send an invite to Stockholm Senators.

Jakob Silfverberg
moz
The Waffler
Benny FTW
Kellogs
BlazingRoy
NewGuy (forget his boards name)

We've got a good bunch of boarders on our team. Just won the playoffs last night.

dasboot

Jajajaja
Sep 12, 2010
Send an invite to Stockholm Senators.

Jakob Silfverberg
moz
The Waffler
Benny FTW
Kellogs
BlazingRoy
NewGuy (forget his boards name)

We've got a good bunch of boarders on our team. Just won the playoffs last night.

Alright thanks buddy, invite sent.

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
RW? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just kidding I'll probably be on Fifa for the next three months.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
So the moral of the story is... join this team if you want to play soccer!

TheOriginalSilf*

If you gents do not oppose, I'd love to get some games in with you. I know Benny and Waffler have played with me and can vouch for me... unless they're dicks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad