NHL 13 EASHL Club - Looking for players!

Reggie Hauser

Jul 31, 2012
Hi, I'm on a club with two other buddies from my home town and we play legit two-way hockey with a ton of cycling. We rarely rarely lose games and we try to score legit hockey goals, none of that stupid glitchy bull****. We play just as good defense as we do offense. We're very competitive and are looking for guys who mesh well with the kind of hockey we play. We look to make actual hockey plays and love to play after work from approximately 6pm - 10/11pm EST.

Right now we're on a club that has an afternoon crew during the week (us) and a late night crew that runs game at night that are another group of people that know eachother personally. Right now we're looking for a couple extra players to play with during the time we play at.

I play predominently Center (it's my best position), we have a permanent RW and a permanent RD. We're looking for a LD, a LW (right handed shot preferred) and a Center to potentially take over for me so I can play D with the RD man because we are natual D-partners in real life.

We are also in great need for a Goalie. We have a goalie right now but he's rarely on to play when we are. So if you are a solid goal tender, we're looking to scout that position out too.

Not many people from our town play EA Sports NHL 13 or don't even know it exists for that matter lol so if anyone would like to play with us, we will hold some scouting games throughout the week from the times I mentioned before (6pm - 11pm EST - we don't play straight through that time but we do get together if we're all available to play between those times).

My gamertag on XBL is - "Reggie Hauser"

And you can also add and contact gamertag - "SkatingIsTough"

Add me and let me know what position you're looking to try out for and what card you have. (We'd prefer it if you have atleast your Legend 1).

Thanks a lot and hopefully we find some great players!

- Reggie Hauser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad