OT: NFL 2022 Offseason thread.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Man oh man it feels good to have a GM that doesn't reach longer than Mr. Fantastic in the first round. Those final Reese drafts and every Gettleman draft were hell. Giants probably had the best day 1.
I’m ecstatic with their picks.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Joe Douglas is your fantasy league’s drafter who gets the best player at as many positions as possible. You can make arguments they got the best RB, WR, TE and CB prospects out of the draft.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Jets had a great draft....Giants did quite well too. Of course, its pointless to rank drafts a week after they happen though.

My Dolphins had a nice offseason. I hate Tyreek Hill the person but you can't deny his talents on the field. Lets hope that Armstead can stay healthy and they can give Tua some time back there.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Jets had a great draft....Giants did quite well too. Of course, its pointless to rank drafts a week after they happen though.

My Dolphins had a nice offseason. I hate Tyreek Hill the person but you can't deny his talents on the field. Lets hope that Armstead can stay healthy and they can give Tua some time back there.
Armstead will give Miami 9-11 excellent games most years. Presumably that drops by a game per season as he ages into his 30s. He's excellent in both pass and run blocking. Saints will miss him.

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad