OT: NFL 2021

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Colts get Wentz for nothing!!!!!!!

pretty excited being a Colts fan. He gets hurt a lot and hasn’t proven himself but he has also been with a garbage eagles team. Colts have a top five o line, top 10 defense and a top 5 run game. I think Wentz will do wonders in Indy. Beyond pumped for this!

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

pretty excited being a Colts fan. He gets hurt a lot and hasn’t proven himself but he has also been with a garbage eagles team. Colts have a top five o line, top 10 defense and a top 5 run game. I think Wentz will do wonders in Indy. Beyond pumped for this!

Had him for a while in fantasy last year, so watched a fair number of his games. I’ll be polite here and say he was absolute garbage. ;). Hope he turns out okay for you, but after I heard about the trade, I felt sorry for Colts fans. ;)

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Had him for a while in fantasy last year, so watched a fair number of his games. I’ll be polite here and say he was absolute garbage. ;). Hope he turns out okay for you, but after I heard about the trade, I felt sorry for Colts fans. ;)
It’s going to go one way or another. No grey area here. He will either be complete garbage (in which case we didn’t give up much to get him, and then it’s Easons team for the taking)

or..... with a decent, he will ball out..... which is what I am hoping for. Time will tell. He was definitely garbage last year, You are correct. Sometimes a new team can give new life and to players

Look how well Larsson is shining in Edmonton!!!

Alright...: that was probably the worst example I could have provided lmao.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

I hate to say this to you because I like you. But I think you're going to find he is a definite downgrade from Philip Rivers.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I hate to say this to you because I like you. But I think you're going to find he is a definite downgrade from Philip Rivers.
Very possible, they didn’t give up a ton though. If this is the case and he sucks, go with Eason or Brisette. If wentz sucks this year, nobody will want him. He won’t be anything more than a back up.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Very possible, they didn’t give up a ton though. If this is the case and he sucks, go with Eason or Brisette. If wentz sucks this year, nobody will want him. He won’t be anything more than a back up.
The most expensive backup in the league.:D

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Eagles have a 33.8m cap hit for wentz this coming season, a lot of dead cap

I think it ends up freeing up around 1M cap space vs having him on the roster, so bad either way. At least now they will be done with the cap hit after this year.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

1d66fc07-fa5c-4cde-a84d-2170c5e92c4d-money-make-earn-laptop-shutterstock.jpg

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

I can’t decide which of these is the crazier rumor. Gonna be an interesting draft day.

I'm not exactly surprised with either. Tebow does seem very odd considering he is 33 and hasn't played in like 10 years. At the same time he seems like a guy that never goes away.

There has been talk of Rodgers being disgruntled ever since they picked Love over getting Rodgers some help.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I'm not exactly surprised with either. Tebow does seem very odd considering he is 33 and hasn't played in like 10 years. At the same time he seems like a guy that never goes away.

There has been talk of Rodgers being disgruntled ever since they picked Love over getting Rodgers some help.
Rodgers is 37 years old. For him to be pissed off when the team starts thinking about a future when he's gone is a little selfish to me.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Rodgers is 37 years old. For him to be pissed off when the team starts thinking about a future when he's gone is a little selfish to me.

He's in win now mode. Think it's more to do with what they didn't do to help him out.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
After trading up to 11 for Justin Fields, will he join the long list of top QB prospects the Bears ruin? The odds are against him succeeding.

It's embarrassing how many QBs the Bears have cycled through across the 3 decades where the rival Packers have only had 2 starters in Favre and Rodgers.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Rodgers waited until the draft to tell the Packers he wouldn't be back because they didn't tell him they were planning on drafting his eventual replacement last year.

I love it.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Fairly deep in the 3rd round now, 5 RBs have been taken in the draft so far and Chuba Hubbard is still on the board. Canadian DB Benjamin St. Juste went to Washington a little earlier, and safety Jevon Holland went to the Dolphins at the top of the 2nd round.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
After trading up to 11 for Justin Fields, will he join the long list of top QB prospects the Bears ruin? The odds are against him succeeding.

It's embarrassing how many QBs the Bears have cycled through across the 3 decades where the rival Packers have only had 2 starters in Favre and Rodgers.
As a Bears fan I agree with this post...

Reactions: Frank the Tank

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Fairly deep in the 3rd round now, 5 RBs have been taken in the draft so far and Chuba Hubbard is still on the board. Canadian DB Benjamin St. Juste went to Washington a little earlier, and safety Jevon Holland went to the Dolphins at the top of the 2nd round.

Hopefully he goes to the Seahawks in the 4th tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad