News on Alexander Polushin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I know he was removed from the roster of his RSL team last season cause it was filled with NHLers.... still, he played well apparently when he played.... is there a reason why he isn't signed? Does he want to play in north america?

Thanks.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
i was wondering the same thing. i beleive hes a good prospect but i dont know whats going on with him

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
I don't know anything about him leaving Russia. I think it is also the question to Tampa if they tried to bring him over. Maybe they were not impressed with him since he didn't play that much for the last 2 seasons for various reasons.

Right now, he plays for Severstal with his old teammates from national junior team Trubachev and Grigorenko. All these three guys are scoring leaders in preaseason for Sevestal.

Oceanic39*

They are impressed with him, there were/are signing difficulties involving a one-way contract that hindered a contract being signed.

He is still in the Lightning's future, but TB's best chance to sign him is when/if they can point to an open scoring line spot in TB and give him a legit chance at it. He's not going to come over to play in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad