News Article: News & Notes XXXVI: We're not leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
My understanding was they were going to be lanyard/badges this year, but I haven't received anything yet.

blazing-saddles.gif

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Don’t get excited son, I just grabbed a random post about the advertisement because I didn’t feel like scrolling through like 10 pages looking for the OP

Son, lol? So you happened to grab one that had the opposite meaning of what you intended. No need to get all sensitive about it.

Last edited:

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Son, lol? So you happened to grab one that had the opposite meaning of what you intended. No need to get all sensitive about it.

I happened to pick one making some kind of statement about the new logo. That I guess said would make it "better" if they would only remove the box or something. Which was like being ironic about it. Whatever, I just needed something to reference to register my disgust. Your "joke" didn't go over my head, it just wasn't particularly relevant to me, or even a joke really at all.

And don't worry if I get "sensitive" about something you say you'll know it in no uncertain terms

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I happened to pick one making some kind of statement about the new logo. That I guess said would make it "better" if they would only remove the box or something. Which was like being ironic about it. Whatever, I just needed something to reference to register my disgust. Your "joke" didn't go over my head, it just wasn't particularly relevant to me, or even a joke really at all.

And don't worry if I get "sensitive" about something you say you'll know it in no uncertain terms

Of things I've seen you beef about, this is one of the weirdest.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

cut.png

Take another look at the black helmet. If you remove the white box you've got black letters on a black helmet, thereby the logo completely disappears. Similar with the white helmet. That was the "joke".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad