News from Around the League Part XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Weiss looking for $6m?
Too much but he is what we are missing. Versatile skilled playmaker that can score and has a high compete level.

Get him, Clowe and a speedster for the 3rd line and boo-yah!!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Weiss looking for $6m?
Too much but he is what we are missing. Versatile skilled playmaker that can score and has a high compete level.

Get him, Clowe and a speedster for the 3rd line and boo-yah!!

If we had to overpay for anyone in this market I'd go for Weiss.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Adam Hall back with PHI on a one-year deal.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
id give Weiss 6, just because hes a big target for us and I feel like we could miss on the big free agents unless we make a bold offer

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Sounds like EDM has something on the go with DAL to send Shawn Horcoff there.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Horcoff is off to DAL. Believe it's for a draft pick. TBA. Horcoff has a $5.5M cap hit but has 2 yrs remaining at $4M and $3M, respectively.

Semak

So Edm is looking to spend too. Let them over pay for DC I say.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think I'd respect Clarkson more for going to Toronto. He's clearly chasing the money if he goes to that wasteland. Don't give me that ''They got a good future'' either, I've been hearing that for at least 2 or 3 years now, and they're a joke every year. Clarkson isn't anywhere near as good as most of the forwards they already have.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Edmonton's defense corps still aren't that good and to be honest the whole team doesn't adhere to any thought of playing a sound two-way game.

Maybe that changes, but signing a guy like Clarkson certainly won't do anything to improve it.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m
Daniel Alfredsson's final decision will come tommorrow. He stayed up late in Sweden but now he's sleeping on it.

I'm about 98% certain the guy will be a lifelong Senator... but I can't convince myself that he won't go chase a cup with Boston or Detroit as contenders.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m
Daniel Alfredsson's final decision will come tommorrow. He stayed up late in Sweden but now he's sleeping on it.

I'm about 98% certain the guy will be a lifelong Senator... but I can't convince myself that he won't go chase a cup with Boston or Detroit as contenders.

I don't think he's like Jarome Bourque.

He'll stick with his team, he Sens.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's be thankful that at least we're not getting this message about Patty tonight. ''Patrik Elias's final decision will come tomorrow. He stayed up late in the Czech Republic but now he's sleeping on it''. I'm pretty thankful we didn't have to read something like that. I feel pretty bad for Sens fans right now that he's not been locked up yet.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
An update on Giroux deal I tweeted about earlier today... It's finalized now: 8 years, $66.2 M _ $8.275 M AAV. Includes full NMC

from the other thread. Think that was McKensie's tweet

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
Doesn't start until next year. They added Streit and are looking to move Coburn to get space back. Bad decisions all around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad