Not open for further replies.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
The current lineup has:
Jordan Staal
Riley Nash
Victor Rask
Jay McClement

down the middle. Playing a defensive game with those centers is not a decision, it's a requirement.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
That's the dumbest suggestion I've ever heard.

Why don't they trade Lindholm for Jay Harrison while they're at it. **** me.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
I've been on the fence about Skinner since following the Canes but had came to the conclusion that it would be best to keep him. This was pre Peters though. I want to think it's still too soon to jump to conclusions, but if nothing changes, I don't see Skinner or Semin working out and being nothing but frustrated and wanting out. Peters is and may negatively affect their careers.

Skinner would return more than Sutter, obviously.

Either get players that fit or get the best from the players you have. That's Peter's job. Swinging his hammer he brought with him isn't going to cut it in the long run.

It's hard to watch "Peters Hockey" thus far...... Though the goalies have been great.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I rolled my eyes when he brought out the fireman's hat after the team lost ("winless") it's first 8 games. It seemed like such an OHL move.

I also don't like going with the same lineup because they won.

PK is fine, PP is better, ES seems to pass the eyetest and the #fancystats save for actual goals, goaltending is great. It's sad that the 'Canes have wasted another year of the Staal's/Skinner's/Lindholm's/Faulk's prime because of mediocre talent and getting used to a new system.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The comments section in that article may be worse than the article itself. Simply because there's a general disbelief that Skinner is worth Sutter. And I quote:

And don’t forget most teams will choke on his $5.75 contract. Getting Brandon Sutter for him?!! There is not enough crack in Harlem to get JR to make that deal unless we threw in other quality assets.

I...But...Just...Buh...No...

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I refuse to click any links to that website after that mouth breather's thought article vomit thing.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I refuse to click any links to that website after that mouth breather's thought article vomit thing.

Different website. And I brought up that "Stream of conscious" article to the THW's editor-in-chief (or whatever you'd like to call the guy who runs the website). He wasn't happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad