New Yorker coming in peace!

Yankeekid07

Jul 19, 2011
Westchester, NY
Hi Guys!

I am from New York, diehard Rangers fan, visiting to San Jose for the first time next month and will be going to my first sharks game on October 17th vs the Hurricanes!

Just curious for any tips on the arena!

where to park? best sections to sit in? good food at the SAP Center? best site to get seats from?

Hope you guys are taking care of Quinn!

Appreciate your help in advance!

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Hi Guys!

I am from New York, diehard Rangers fan, visiting to San Jose for the first time next month and will be going to my first sharks game on October 17th vs the Hurricanes!

where to park? best sections to sit in? good food at the SAP Center? best site to get seats from?

If you don't already have a hotel, I stayed at the AC Hotel Marriott once, which is super-close and would also solve your parking question (you will have to pay for it, but that's going to be true pretty much everywhere), and was a nice hotel to boot. It's convenient to the rest of downtown and the highways.

Reactions: Yankeekid07

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Hi Guys!

1695826396061.png

Here's where I like to sit. Top of 102 or bottom of 202.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Hi Guys!

A lot of people park at the parking garage at San Pedro square. Some people take a risk and park at the Whole Foods down the street.

If you want the higher quality arena food, getting tickets in the lower bowl gets you access to the lower bowl concourse that has some fancier stuff.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
A lot of people park at the parking garage at San Pedro square. Some people take a risk and park at the Whole Foods down the street.

If you want the higher quality arena food, getting tickets in the lower bowl gets you access to the lower bowl concourse that has some fancier stuff.
Lower bowl <> Club level. Need Club seats to get access to those food options.

There's a faq thread around about traveling to SJ.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad