GDT: New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals , 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Nice Kakko is back. Replace him with Kreider and bump Kreider to the 3rd line.

Cuylle - Mika - Kakko

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
A 3 game losing streak and almost everyone is jumping off the ledge. And it's still the regular season, where the only thing that really matters is winning enough games to make the playoffs.

I still have faith in this team and the coaching staff.

Let's go rangers!

Reactions: kovazub94

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Is kakko excited to be back? Let's see

1000008953.jpg

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
thank god i'll be busy

A 3 game losing streak and almost everyone is jumping off the ledge. And it's still the regular season, where the only thing that really matters is winning enough games to make the playoffs.

I still have faith in this team and the coaching staff.

Let's go rangers!
4 games, but its been over a month of shit play and regression to what we all expected coming into the season.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
thank god i'll be busy

4 games, but its been over a month of shit play and regression to what we all expected coming into the season.
3 or 4, I didn't count the OT loss. Over the course of a full season it's still a very small sample size.

We? As in the rest of the uber negative, pessimistic, "this is the worst team in the league " folks like yourself?

Playing .500 hockey is shit play?

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Hopefully Lavi comes in with a plan that involves some non superficial personnel/line changes.
I think the Kreider/Zib pairing needs a break. See if we can get either of them going with change of scenery.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
i’m not “excited” kakko is back per se but i am happy that he’s kicking one of the bums out of the bottom 6 and bringing some good defensive play which we desperately need

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
No need to worry. If you believe Gary Bettman ( and I always do :sarcasm:) the Salary Cap can be as high as 4.5 million USD more next season than the current one.
We only have to resign Kakko, Lindgren, Schneider, Gustafsson, 1 Backup Goaltender and two forwards to get to a 20 man roster.
Drury’s got this. Future is bright!
:cool:

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Hockey, like most sports is very funny and strange...and if you follow hockey for a very long time, you come to realize that things are not always what they seem.
Sometimes a team doesn't play well, but they win games and vice versa, it's sports and these things happen in a long season.
We can confidently say that over the course of the last 4 games, which we've lost, we were the better team in each game, but for a number of reasons, we didn't win, it happens.
So usually, when that happens, you know it's a matter of time before the team starts winning again, similarly to when you don't play well and you win games you should lose. Sooner or later things even out!

Reactions: FUZfan

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
If you understood that, please translate for the rest of us.
I will attempt the first sir avgard translation:

Kakko appears refreshed and ready after taking his legal medications and supplements to combat his diabeetus (sic). While we are expecting Kakko to get a healthy amount of TOI, it will be legendary veteran Wheeler who will command the lion's share of ice time in spots with Zibanejad and Kreider as well as with Cuylle and Goodrow. Kakko will not understand -- yet again -- why he is sitting pine, while Laviolette whispers into the ears of Peca, Muse and Housely and stares at Kakko to send him a cryptic and crippling psychological dagger. Permanently destroyed, Kakko will retreat to his apartment and continue to play his videogame console while the rest of the world moves on.

However, seeing only a few minutes of Kakko in uniform and taking a few strides on Madison Square Garden ice will be a wondrous sight. So, please, Kakko, make the most of that time and show some emotion.

sir Avgard hockeyprofessor

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
No need to worry. If you believe Gary Bettman ( and I always do :sarcasm:) the Salary Cap can be as high as 4.5 million USD more next season than the current one.
We only have to resign Kakko, Lindgren, Schneider, Gustafsson, 1 Backup Goaltender and two forwards to get to a 20 man roster.
Drury’s got this. Future is bright!
:cool:
Trust the Druryplan

• Love
Reactions: Clark Kellogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad