Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers vs Nashville

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
- Before we get a proper Pre-Game by @Loffen :)

It`s an early 12:30 game pm this evening - so it`s possible to watch it live for us in EU! ;)

I`ve notion we`re going to get our 2nd W this evening - why am I so positive this beautiful morning?

I thought it was obvious, but finally weekend is here with good food, and San Miguel with a roasted steak, and potato with cheese. ))

Reactions: Revel

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
12:30 start? That's some shit. I'd like to digest my breakfast before I'm aggravated.

Oh well, at least it'll be a nice warmup to get my game face on for the Yankees.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This game is 9:30 for me and I am slightly intoxicated so not looking forward to the team getting its face bashed in

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm frustrated, okay. As I'm sure many are. Tired of seeing Buch become the scapegoat.

:help:

You played him less than 10 minutes the last two games, but make it into a positive.

This is why AV can not stay on, even if it helps us suck. AV can not be responsible for Buch, Skjei, DeAngelo, maybe Chytil, Pionk, Graves development towards the end of this season. I think he'd prefer giving his friends ice time to these guys. He's already shown that he'll do that.

“When I shortened up the bench, I thought [Buchnevich’s] line with Grabs was real effective,” Vigneault said after practice Friday, when the lines and defensive pairs stayed the same as they have been. “They had some real good minutes in the offensive zone. “Butchie is a young player. Played [41] games last year, is learning to become a pro, is learning to be consistent. He’s still out on the ice with our first power-play unit. He’s got a tremendous amount of skill and he’s going to get better for us.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/rangers-pavel-buchnevich-makes-impact-after-his-demotion/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad