Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers vs Detroit Red Wings, 4/9 @ 12:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Stalberg is more serious than Zuccarello. Mats is 50/50 and they are just giving him the day off. McKenzie said G wouldn't play in the last two games. All three are expected to play next week.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Lord Helmet smiling. A rare sight.

I think he's just laughing at their little helmets.

spaceballs-darkhelmet.jpeg

Lonestaaaaarrrrr…

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Stalberg is more serious than Zuccarello. Mats is 50/50 and they are just giving him the day off. McKenzie said G wouldn't play in the last two games. All three are expected to play next week.

What's wrong with Stalberg? Where/how did he get hurt??

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Where was he hit?

AV says he should be fine for playoffs.

I was at the game and they didn't show a replay so I don't recall. Just remember seeing the play and him skating to the bench slowly. Ramsay I don't think ever went over to him to check on him.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Last game of the season already. :help:

i know man its crazy. Trying to enjoy every second of every game because even though this season has been up and down its gonna suck when its over.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
i know man its crazy. Trying to enjoy every second of every game because even though this season has been up and down its gonna suck when its over.
Every season is the season I'm going to start regularly watching other teams besides the Rangers. Never happens. :laugh:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Every season is the season I'm going to start regularly watching other teams besides the Rangers. Never happens. :laugh:

Yup we live and die with this team although playoff time in the NHL is amazing. Every game is worth watching. Lets hope we are in it until the very end

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

season pretty much never started for me. I've missed 60+ IRT games. weird.

Caught up a lot on soccer though.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Cannot fathom how an NHL player can be as lost as Hayes was on that play

a lot lately - that weekend of the Detroit/Pitt games, I believe he was right there for a late 3d period goal, the OT loser, and next day, 2 early Pitt goals

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Last game of the season already. :help:

It went by fast, but us hockey fans watch this game for the time of the year coming up. The time where we'll forget how ****** our team has been most of the season, where we all rise together and all cheer for them to win this whole thing. :nod: :yo:

*Bob Richards*

It went by fast, but us hockey fans watch this game for the time of the year coming up. The time where we'll forget how ****** our team has been most of the season, where we all rise together and all cheer for them to win this whole thing. :nod: :yo:

It's almost time for me to turn into a completely unrealistic homer. Luckily I have one more regular season game to rip into them. :laugh:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Any guesses what the lineup will be?

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Staal-Brass-Miller
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Hrivik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events