Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers vs Detroit Red Wings, 4/9 @ 12:30PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Aw wait this is at 9:30AM PST? ****. :laugh:

7 PM CET which is AWESOME!!! ... Having traveled to Seattle earlier this season, I can proudly say I have now watched the Rangers this season at 17 different times:

Midnight (NL)
0:30 AM (NL)
1:00 AM (NL)
1:30 AM (NL)
2:00 AM (NL)
3:30 AM (NL)
10:00 AM (WA)
10:30 AM (WA)
Noon (WA)
4:00 PM (WA)
5:00 PM (WA)
6:00 PM (WA)
6:30 PM (NL)
7:00 PM (NL)
9:00 PM (NL)
10:00 PM (NL)
11:00 PM (NL)

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
7 PM CET which is AWESOME!!! ... Having traveled to Seattle earlier this season, I can proudly say I have now watched the Rangers this season at 17 different times:

Midnight (NL)
0:30 AM (NL)
1:00 AM (NL)
1:30 AM (NL)
2:00 AM (NL)
3:30 AM (NL)
10:00 AM (WA)
10:30 AM (WA)
Noon (WA)
4:00 PM (WA)
5:00 PM (WA)
6:00 PM (WA)
6:30 PM (NL)
7:00 PM (NL)
9:00 PM (NL)
10:00 PM (NL)
11:00 PM (NL)
You're crazy man, I've fallen asleep during 4PM games. :laugh:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
You're crazy man, I've fallen asleep during 4PM games. :laugh:

I am crazy LOL. When I was married and my son was just a few weeks old, I used to feed him in the middle of the night and he would sit on my lap, watching the game. My ex would get mad because he would sleep for hours in the morning hahaha. Only woman in the world who complained her baby was sleeping LOL.

I just find a way to plan my schedule around the games. I work different shifts at a datacenter in Amsterdam. When I work from 6 AM until 3 PM, I sleep early, get up at midnight and watch the game. When I work from 3 PM till midnight, I watch when I get home from work and during night shifts I just take a 3 hour break to watch LOL

Ragnarok14

Nov 25, 2011
Deutschland
Was just watching NHL live and Kevin Weekes and whatever other two clowns they had on, (Brodie Brazil?) were talking smack about how the Rangers are "resting"a bunch of our top guys to minimize our chances of winning, and assuring a matchup with FLA. they showed a graphic saying that McDonagh, Girardi, Zuccarello, Stalberg and Lundy were not playing, implying it was some sort of mini-tank move, completely ignoring, nor mentioning that McD has a broken hand likely, Girardi got destroyed by Hodor, and Zuccarello and Stalberg have minor injuries. To the uninformed, you'd never know that Girardi about died last game, and McD has been injured for a week...:shakehead

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Was just watching NHL live and Kevin Weekes and whatever other two clowns they had on, (Brodie Brazil?) were talking smack about how the Rangers are "resting"a bunch of our top guys to minimize our chances of winning, and assuring a matchup with FLA. they showed a graphic saying that McDonagh, Girardi, Zuccarello, Stalberg and Lundy were not playing, implying it was some sort of mini-tank move, completely ignoring, nor mentioning that McD has a broken hand likely, Girardi got destroyed by Hodor, and Zuccarello and Stalberg have minor injuries. To the uninformed, you'd never know that Girardi about died last game, and McD has been injured for a week...:shakehead

NHL network doing a bad job?!?!? Well I NEVER!

I mean, McDonagh has a broken hand and Girardi was unconscious on the ice 3 days ago, but sure, it's a mini tank. The media looks at things like this, but AV and the players don't. They're going to try and win and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they won tomorrow (although I'd prefer they didn't).

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Rofl

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
logic tells you that a team fighting for its playoff life on their last game of the year will likely beat a burned out team who doesn't want a higher seed and isn't skating at least 4 of their A-lineup players. So yeah, by the law of f-ups Rangers will find a way to win this

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
So if we lose tomorrow we are assured the WC 1 spot? What if isles lose both of their games? who has tiebreaker?

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Jimmy Howard will be in goal for them. Dude plays like a god at the Garden. Let 'em have a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad